Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[H] Greek Goddess Wonder Woman Skin Code, Looking to trade for Coins or other skins.

Just what the title says! I played at PAX and visited the booth all three days (totally fell in love with the game, and every day had a different shirt), so I ended up with a couple extra WW cards. Since I'm fairly new, I've only unlocked Ivy and Wonder Woman. I've seen a few people asking about the WW skin, and I'd love to trade for Crisis Coins, or possibly Flash Point Doomsday.

So far, I have Greek Goddess Wonder Woman, Classic Poison IVy, and Arkham Origins Joker

I have significant feedback on eBay, GameTZ, and CAG, so feel free to message me privately and I'll verify my feedback for you before we trade.
    Last edited by Technodrome; 04-18-2014 at 09:09 PM.

Re: [H] Greek Goddess Wonder Woman Skin Code, Looking to trade for Coins or other ski

I'll trade you for an AO Joker. Check your PMs.

Re: [H] Greek Goddess Wonder Woman Skin Code, Looking to trade for Coins or other ski

Quote Originally Posted by SydCixel View Post
    I'll trade you for an AO Joker. Check your PMs.
    Awesome! Replied, thanks.
    "If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice! Ha ha ha!"
    "F*** you, I'm gonna kick your a**." - Batman to Superman, Holy Musical B@man

Code sent!

Thanks for the trade! Anyone else?

Protector

I'll trade a WW Greek Goddess code for Coins or other skins. PM me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mance View Post
    I'll trade a WW Greek Goddess code for Coins or other skins. PM me. Thanks.
    Messaged you.

I also have some LoL stuff from the con (Riot Blitzcrank/Arcade Hecarim and Arctic Ops Varus) that I'd love to trade for IC stuff.

bumping this up

Quote Originally Posted by Technodrome View Post
    bumping this up
    I think i might have just an arkham joker o autumn queen poison ivy.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    I think i might have just an arkham joker o autumn queen poison ivy.
    Hmmm... I'm mostly looking for skins for characters I haven't unlocked yet so I can get a spare character. However, my girlfriend also plays, so I'd take a second Joker skin so she can unlock him. I'll PM you!