Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31

    Re: Intentional leavers and feeders need to be stopped

    Quote Originally Posted by deMorfin View Post
    8 out of 10 games (I counted) with at least 1 leaver (most times more than 1) is selective memory u think?

    Stop flaming or just point the state in my post, witch u don't agree.
    Sadly hes a Fanboy , one of the ones who actively help ruin games by praising even bugs and glitches.

    Thankfully the patch notes unlike the fany boy show the devs agree with what you have said not what mr brownnosefury seems to think

    "Protectors, as of this update we will no longer lift account level restrictions at 8 minutes in queue. Instead, account level restrictions will now scale with your time spent in the queue. This should result in matches being found faster within expanding account level ranges.

    Additionally, the system will now restrict the lowest and highest ranked players from being matched together, regardless of time in queue. No more lopsided matches with level 1s vs. 30s!"

    taken from

    https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en/ne...-release-notes

  2. #32

    Re: Intentional leavers and feeders need to be stopped

    Quote Originally Posted by ZlainFury View Post
    Leavers are prevalent at almost all tiers of play in every single MOBA out there. Get over it.
    I've played a lot of MOBAs, most from the beta and on. This one, by far, has the biggest issue when it comes to leavers and intentional feeders. Maybe at the absolute bottom of the totem pole in other mobas, you get intentional feeders. But in this game? It doesn't matter because there's no matchmaking. I realize they replied about fixing matchmaking, but the players who will be at the bottom of the totem pole (which, fyi, is the majority of players) will still suffer from this issue until they start actively fixing it. This means more than just a smack on the wrist for leavers and intentional feeders. I'd hate to see this game go downhill because of the community.

  3. #33

    Re: Intentional leavers and feeders need to be stopped

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannin View Post
    Sadly hes a Fanboy , one of the ones who actively help ruin games by praising even bugs and glitches.

    Thankfully the patch notes unlike the fany boy show the devs agree with what you have said not what mr brownnosefury seems to think

    "Protectors, as of this update we will no longer lift account level restrictions at 8 minutes in queue. Instead, account level restrictions will now scale with your time spent in the queue. This should result in matches being found faster within expanding account level ranges.

    Additionally, the system will now restrict the lowest and highest ranked players from being matched together, regardless of time in queue. No more lopsided matches with level 1s vs. 30s!"

    taken from

    https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en/ne...-release-notes
    Show me where I said anything about the current setup being the end all be all? show me where I said it'll never change.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krathalos View Post
    I've played a lot of MOBAs, most from the beta and on. This one, by far, has the biggest issue when it comes to leavers and intentional feeders. Maybe at the absolute bottom of the totem pole in other mobas, you get intentional feeders. But in this game? It doesn't matter because there's no matchmaking. I realize they replied about fixing matchmaking, but the players who will be at the bottom of the totem pole (which, fyi, is the majority of players) will still suffer from this issue until they start actively fixing it. This means more than just a smack on the wrist for leavers and intentional feeders. I'd hate to see this game go downhill because of the community.
    I am not a fanboy. I'm a logical person and fancy myself a realist. I don't rely on anecdotal occurrences to slant my view of something. I also don't feel that constant complaining without any form of recourse and a complete disregard for the reasons given against such a thing is constructive or worthwhile.

    At early Prot levels you will deal with more leavers/terribads in this game then LoL or DotA for two reasons predominately, 1) because in DotA and LoL those people are replaced with smurfs and troll accounts. 2) Because significantly more players are coming here who have never played any MOBA due to the DC affiliation. There is no way to STOP these things. One way YOU can limit it happening to you is grouping with friends and with reaching Prot lvl 20. The more players there are over lvl 20 the more people there are in the bracket and as such a lower chance of being paired down in queues.

    This is a 4page thread of all the same **** as the 9000 threads before it and rehashing the same reasons is beyond absurd. I've had my criticisms of this game like others, but I don't agree with YOU on THIS topic and as such i'm a fanboy.

    Here is one criticism, We were told the forums would be up again at 12:30pm EST, I couldn't log in till 4:15, ***. Am I still a fanboy? Do I make the cut for having the right amount of hate to not be a fanboy? Get off your extremely short high horses please.
    twitch.tv/zlainfury - Usually stream between 7pm and midnight EST.

  4. #34

    Re: Intentional leavers and feeders need to be stopped

    Quote Originally Posted by ZlainFury View Post
    Show me where I said anything about the current setup being the end all be all? show me where I said it'll never change.



    I am not a fanboy. I'm a logical person and fancy myself a realist. I don't rely on anecdotal occurrences to slant my view of something. I also don't feel that constant complaining without any form of recourse and a complete disregard for the reasons given against such a thing is constructive or worthwhile.

    At early Prot levels you will deal with more leavers/terribads in this game then LoL or DotA for two reasons predominately, 1) because in DotA and LoL those people are replaced with smurfs and troll accounts. 2) Because significantly more players are coming here who have never played any MOBA due to the DC affiliation. There is no way to STOP these things. One way YOU can limit it happening to you is grouping with friends and with reaching Prot lvl 20. The more players there are over lvl 20 the more people there are in the bracket and as such a lower chance of being paired down in queues.

    This is a 4page thread of all the same **** as the 9000 threads before it and rehashing the same reasons is beyond absurd. I've had my criticisms of this game like others, but I don't agree with YOU on THIS topic and as such i'm a fanboy.

    Here is one criticism, We were told the forums would be up again at 12:30pm EST, I couldn't log in till 4:15, ***. Am I still a fanboy? Do I make the cut for having the right amount of hate to not be a fanboy? Get off your extremely short high horses please.
    Not once did I say fanboy. Not even a single time did I insult you in any way, and yet you just wrote an essay in reply to me about how I called you a fanboy, when I never did. Don't reply to me with something you meant to someone else.

    This might be a four page thread of all the "same ****," as you say, but that just means it's a recurring issue that needs worked on.

    I don't care if it happens at "early protector levels." Guess what? Matchmaking means that a level 20 will que up wth a level 1. The new coming fix to matchmaking won't even fix this. There aren't many players in this game above protector level 20, and as such, the ones who are will have to que against new players no matter what. A new game in which, not only are you getting destroyed by people who are already experienced with this game, but also by the fact that leavers and feeders are everywhere, has a very slim chance of making it as a legitimately popular game. New players will simply quit after they're sick of facing experienced players and uneven teams.

    I'm not sure why you think I'm on a high horse or why you think I'm insulting you. I never did, nor have I directed anything rude towards you, or anyone, in any way. I simply made a thread after experiencing a very large amount of leavers and intentional feeders in all of my matches played. Regardless of whether or not other threads have been made, it is still a valid point and a current issue. Get used to it and stop trying to act like the forum police. Hint: you have no jurisdiction over this forum, so please get off of your high horse. People are going to make threads about current issues, and I can guarantee you they won't give a single **** about whether or not you want them to.

  5. #35

    Re: Intentional leavers and feeders need to be stopped

    it was my fault for putting that line between the quotes. I was addressing both of you, and obviously you didn't but hte other guy did, so i just naturally assumed that was implied when i was referring to the fanboy stuff...since ya know...we should all be capable of reading and carrying a conversation...

    On topic all im saying is the Matchmaking system can only evolve as fast the player base grows and evolves. Using a matchmaking system designed to handle millions of game requests isn't feasible for a game with only hundreds of thousands of players.
    Last edited by ZlainFury; 04-23-2014 at 07:24 PM.
    twitch.tv/zlainfury - Usually stream between 7pm and midnight EST.

  6. #36

    Re: Intentional leavers and feeders need to be stopped

    Quote Originally Posted by ZlainFury View Post
    it was my fault for putting that line between the quotes. I was addressing both of you, and obviously you didn't but hte other guy did, so i just naturally assumed that was implied when i was referring to the fanboy stuff...since ya know...we should all be capable of reading and carrying a conversation...
    Condescending others means I'm smart.

  7. #37
    Joining Harmony Shonuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    124

    Re: Intentional leavers and feeders need to be stopped

    Quote Originally Posted by Krathalos View Post
    I've played a lot of MOBAs, most from the beta and on. This one, by far, has the biggest issue when it comes to leavers and intentional feeders. Maybe at the absolute bottom of the totem pole in other mobas, you get intentional feeders. But in this game? It doesn't matter because there's no matchmaking. I realize they replied about fixing matchmaking, but the players who will be at the bottom of the totem pole (which, fyi, is the majority of players) will still suffer from this issue until they start actively fixing it. This means more than just a smack on the wrist for leavers and intentional feeders. I'd hate to see this game go downhill because of the community.

    Krathalos. Im sorry you feel this way man but there is NOTHING you can do about solo que if your at a low level. Im Protector 40 and I STILL run into AFK'rs, not many feeders really though. But you need to kind of get out of your comfort zone and make some friends, like minded friends. If 3 out of the 5 people helped you play the match, then befriend them. I have found this to be THE BEST. I repeat THE BEST....way to experience this game is with like minded friends, win or lose, good or bad.

    Nothing beats having a group of friends who probably 90% of the time will never quit. Only time I run into that is if a friend of mine invites some random and they rage but like before you separate the good from the bad.

    I get invites CONSTANTLY sometimes two at the same time to group with people. They make the game much better, and you still can grind for merit and experience the same way. I strongly encourage you to try it. Most people accept the friend request and think nothing of it. Take the leadership role and invite them, greet them, be nice.

    I promise you if your experience does not change for the better at the least. I'll quit Infinite Crisis right now but only if your serious about having a better experience. Just have heart, things will get better. I'll even friend you if you want.

  8. #38

    Re: Intentional leavers and feeders need to be stopped

    Who's the Shogun of Harlem?
    #1 Scrub NA
    Good luck, have bacon.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •