Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Live Q&A Dev Chat: Cardell "Annuvin" Kerr

Hail Protectors!

On Wednesday, July 9th, at 2 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) we'll be doing a live dev chat with Cardell "Annuvin" Kerr on our official Twitch channel -- http://www.twitch.tv/infinitecrisis! There's a lot that's going to be happening with Infinite Crisis over the next few months, and we know that you have a lot of questions!

If you have can't attend the chat tomorrow, post your question here and we may ask it on tomorrow's live chat. Otherwise, please join us in the Twitch chat and get your questions ready!
    Last edited by Celestrata; 07-08-2014 at 12:31 PM.
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Community Advocate PeterPlatinum's Avatar

Re: Live Q&A Dev Chat: Cardell "Annuvin" Kerr

#battendownthehatches
    Former webmaster of Justice League Infinite. Tastiest Bait NA. Follow me on Twitter @Peter_Platinum for the newest champion and costume sales every Wednesday!

------

Booster Gold: Let me be perfectly clear: I have never, ever let my name or likeness be used to sell adult diapers.
    — Dan Jurgens, Justice League International #1 (2011)

Green Lantern: Barry...Did you...shoot him in the crotch?
    The Flash: Well, that's where the ring said his weakness was.
    Green Lantern: Nice.
    — Brian Buccellato, The Flash Annual #2 (2013)

Will we continue to get skins every week?
    New achievements?
    What UI design was choosen?
    When are we gonna see some notes about this big update?

Quote Originally Posted by Jejeff View Post
    Will we continue to get skins every week?
    New achievements?
    What UI design was choosen?
    When are we gonna see some notes about this big update?
    Can answer two questions right now:

1. There will be a few costume releases throughout the two months, but we won't be doing them every week. The weekly costume schedule will resume once we hit our September Update.

2. Of all of the UI designs sent out, no single one was "chosen." All included elements that you guys favored, and we've taken that feedback and are working to create a UI that has the features that you guys said you want the most of out all of the ones presented.
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Not saying i'm going to leave the game (seriously, can't, love this game) but i know about some friends that "quited" the game till next patch, and i know about friends' friends who did the same, are you aware that pushing 2 months the update might affect the playerbase, and if so, what are you gonna do to make them have more interest?
    (i suggest using Shackles)
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Open Beta launch was kinda wasted.
    A game that doesn't even have a tutorial nor UI, each update adds new bugs, lag, etc.
    Open Beta Launch broguth a lot of people to the game, most of them already left because of those stuff.
    - PC -
    PSU: MAXXTRO ATX 450epn12 (450w);
    MOBO: G41M-VS3;
    CPU: Core 2 Duo E7500 @2.93GHz;
    RAM: Dual-Channel 4GB DDR3;
    GPU: GeForce GTX550 Ti;
    Screen: 1360x768.

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    Hail Protectors!

On Wednesday, July 9th, we'll be doing a live dev chat with Cardell "Annuvin" Kerr on our official Twitch channel -- http://www.twitch.tv/infinitecrisis! There's a lot that's going to be happening with Infinite Crisis over the next few months, and we know that you have a lot of questions!

If you have can't attend the chat tomorrow, post your question here and we may ask it on tomorrow's live chat. Otherwise, please join us in the Twitch chat and get your questions ready!
    You don't have a time on here. I assume this is the 2pm EST thing you mentioned in the other thread.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    You don't have a time on here. I assume this is the 2pm EST thing you mentioned in the other thread.
    You are correct!
    Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    ACK! Time attached.

My only real question is:

What WILL get released for sure before the September update and what WILL get released ON the September Update?

With this in mind, can you please commit to another multi champ release like when we hit open beta? I think if you start announcing the new upcoming champs that we will see in 4-5 weeks from now, that this will help keep people interested.

I don't see the game dying, but I don't like seeing anyone leave the game.
    Formerly xocgx.........vegemike is just easier to pronounce!
    Steam name is xocgx
    Steam Forum name is Vegan