Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Champion Unmasked: Supergirl

Supergirl explodes into Infinite Crisis ready and determined to unleash fury and vengeance upon her enemies. Channeling the power of Earth’s yellow sun, Supergirl pummels opponents with a relentless stream of attacks befitting her fiery disposition.

Learn more about Kara Zor-El in our new Champion Unmasked!
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Re: Champion Unmasked: Supergirl

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    Supergirl explodes into Infinite Crisis ready and determined to unleash fury and vengeance upon her enemies. Channeling the power of Earth’s yellow sun, Supergirl pummels opponents with a relentless stream of attacks befitting her fiery disposition.
    Will this mark a quick VU for Superman where you grant him the ability to fly?

Quote Originally Posted by Horseeater View Post
    That's the next skin......superman is the same, but he flies.
    Formerly xocgx.........vegemike is just easier to pronounce!
    Steam name is xocgx
    Steam Forum name is Vegan

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Horseeater View Post
    I'd rather them just scrap Superman and redo him all over again.
    He feels nothing like Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatAsianBoy View Post
    I'd rather them just scrap Superman and redo him all over again.
    He feels nothing like Superman.
    Yeah, when Supergirl hands down feels more epic and closer to the Superman mythos than Superman himself, then something feels wrong. I love that "World Breaker" is applied to Supergirl, when Superman is famous for splitting planets with his fists. And that Superman jogs instead flies because he's "humble" when Supergirl isn't (which means, she's not humble?), when in every instance Superman is displayed he flies (lol he levitates in the login screen, ples) makes Turbine's policy about Superman inconsistent and weird.
    Last edited by Celestrata; 06-18-2014 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Please don't attempt to circumvent the profanity filter. Thanks!

So we finally got our first anti-tank, and I love it. Between her true damage passive, and that team devastating ult of her's she will not only be a terror on the battlefield, but obliteration to all tank/tanky champions.
    Last edited by dotstar; 06-18-2014 at 02:17 PM.

Nice. Time for a power girl costume. I sense that it is coming and would be a day one buy when released. Super girl already is a day one buy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebenji View Post
    Nice. Time for a power girl costume. I sense that it is coming and would be a day one buy when released. Super girl already is a day one buy for me.
    https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...a-Hero-or-Skin

This might help. I have to say good job for the champion design and everyone who worked hard on her, congrats, her passive that makes her glow its amazing.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

He her hair looks too hipster ... should be longer and more epic ..... costume and moves/animation look sick though

Protector

Loving everything I've seen with supergirl so far. I only have 1 request.

I'd love to see a skin for Michael Turners Supergirl show up, in either the classic colors or the black costume.

Reference:
    http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...upergirl5a.jpg

He did such an amazing job on her.