In our testing of the April Update, we encountered a few bugs that we would like you to be aware of. In some of these cases, we have already taken steps to mitigate the issues below.
- Coast City has been temporarily disabled -- Unfortunately, there is a bug in the Coast City queue that has required us to temporarily close the queue to all Coast City matches, including custom games. We apologize for this inconvenience, and will work to get Coast City available for all again in the future. (Please note that this does not affect the Practice Mode: Coast City queue, which has returned!)
- Aquaman has been temporarily disabled -- Due to a bug in Aquaman's auto-attack functionality in this update, we've made the decision to disable him until we can rectify this bug. To compensate all Protectors for Aquaman's temporary removal, we are adding two more champions to the Free Champion Rotation. We've focused on Assassin/Bruiser champions, as they are the closest to Aquaman's style of play. This week's two additional champions are Nightmare Batman and Batman.
- The new client may take a long time to load on initial startup. It can sometimes appear to freeze, but will eventually load. This load will actually get better as the client is open and closed, so you may only encounter this problem the first few times you play after the update.
- If the patcher goes to the “unpacking” step, it will appear to freeze/lock up. If it does, just let the patcher continue to patch; it's still working. After a period of time, the patcher will finish its work and let you play. Should you close out of it early, you can re-open it and re-patch without causing any harm to your game.
- There is a typo in Green Arrow’s stolen power unlock that says it unlocks when Gaslight Batman gets to level 5.