Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1

    April Update: Known Issues

    Hail Protectors!

    In our testing of the April Update, we encountered a few bugs that we would like you to be aware of. In some of these cases, we have already taken steps to mitigate the issues below.


    • Coast City has been temporarily disabled -- Unfortunately, there is a bug in the Coast City queue that has required us to temporarily close the queue to all Coast City matches, including custom games. We apologize for this inconvenience, and will work to get Coast City available for all again in the future. (Please note that this does not affect the Practice Mode: Coast City queue, which has returned!)
    • Aquaman has been temporarily disabled -- Due to a bug in Aquaman's auto-attack functionality in this update, we've made the decision to disable him until we can rectify this bug. To compensate all Protectors for Aquaman's temporary removal, we are adding two more champions to the Free Champion Rotation. We've focused on Assassin/Bruiser champions, as they are the closest to Aquaman's style of play. This week's two additional champions are Nightmare Batman and Batman.


    Additional Issues


    • The new client may take a long time to load on initial startup. It can sometimes appear to freeze, but will eventually load. This load will actually get better as the client is open and closed, so you may only encounter this problem the first few times you play after the update.
    • If the patcher goes to the “unpacking” step, it will appear to freeze/lock up. If it does, just let the patcher continue to patch; it's still working. After a period of time, the patcher will finish its work and let you play. Should you close out of it early, you can re-open it and re-patch without causing any harm to your game.
    • There is a typo in Green Arrow’s stolen power unlock that says it unlocks when Gaslight Batman gets to level 5.
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

    Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

  2. #2
    Community Advocate Kuzon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    992

    Re: April Update: Known Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    Aquaman has been temporarily disabled -- Due to a bug in Aquaman's auto-attack functionality in this update, we've made the decision to disable him until we can rectify this bug. To compensate all Protectors for Aquaman's temporary removal, we are adding two more champions to the Free Champion Rotation. We've focused on Assassin/Bruiser champions, as they are the closest to Aquaman's style of play. This week's two additional champions are Nightmare Batman and Batman.

    I am glad that the login servers were down when this was posted, because boy oh boy did I have a few choice words about this disabling. Luckily after an hour and a half of mind-numbing soul-crushing climograph work I'm back to normal.

    I don't know how long Aquaman is going to be disabled, but come ON. When you buy a champion in a constantly updated game you know that there is always the chance the champion will get nerfed/changed/ruined, but you don't expect to just lose a champion. Even if it is temporary it is still ridiculous that you know a champ is going to get ****ed in a patch yet still implement the patch instead of just delaying it a few days. And no, Batman and Nightmare Batman aren't good compensation for disabling Aquaman. And why are "all Protectors" being compensated? And why even bother giving us an excuse for even less Coast City?

    Knowing my luck Aquaman has already been fixed.

  3. #3
    Protector Godman873's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Earth-3
    Posts
    231

    Re: April Update: Known Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    I am glad that the login servers were down when this was posted, because boy oh boy did I have a few choice words about this disabling. Luckily after an hour and a half of mind-numbing soul-crushing climograph work I'm back to normal.

    I don't know how long Aquaman is going to be disabled, but come ON. When you buy a champion in a constantly updated game you know that there is always the chance the champion will get nerfed/changed/ruined, but you don't expect to just lose a champion. Even if it is temporary it is still ridiculous that you know a champ is going to get ****ed in a patch yet still implement the patch instead of just delaying it a few days. And no, Batman and Nightmare Batman aren't good compensation for disabling Aquaman. And why are "all Protectors" being compensated? And why even bother giving us an excuse for even less Coast City?

    Knowing my luck Aquaman has already been fixed.
    .... Take a chill pill.... MOBAS disable characters all the time, I would rather have the game online than the game down just because of one character bug.

    By the way, I love having 7 characters in free week rather than 5... at least now there will be some variety in teams aside from 4 of the freeweek champs on each team (yeah i know its pretty much still gonna be mirrored but its slightly better)

  4. #4
    Protector
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    109

    Re: April Update: Known Issues

    Just because a single hero is disabled due to a bug, does not mean you need to make a fuss over it. Even if my own 'main', had to be disabled, that does not mean i am going to throw a fit over it. Especially since i have multiple heroes i cycle with to keep things interesting (Plus i can change my role as necessary for each match).

    It would be understandable if it was another game where you had to create the character and suddenly you can not use your character, but this is a Moba, you have numerous heroes to select from and basing yourself on only a single hero period means limiting yourself on playing a variety and force your own team(s) to be unable to play that character themselves, forced to pick specific roles to keep the team balanced when they cannot pick their own 'ace', Or just plain be imbalanced because one or more people are like "Lolz, i r Pro wit this One, **** and stuff", ending with situations like a full rosters of attack only, power only, 'melee type only', or just 'plain fragile glass cannon arrays'.

    Even if it was unintentional, i see this as a 'great intervention', for all the Sturdy power assassin building Aqua'men'(Even if the April update retooled their kit to curb more to its hybrid bruiser focus and less as an assassin) as a way to expand your horizons in playing other kinds of roles or heroes who develop differently then chase/knockdown/combo finish/etc style.

    It is a bit sad that Coast City will be disabled, but lets hope it gets fixed soon.

  5. #5
    Protector
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    109

    Re: April Update: Known Issues

    P.S. its up now

  6. #6
    Protector
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    109

    Re: April Update: Known Issues

    and Atomic WW costume is our released costume for today.

  7. #7
    Protector F3_Nick3570's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    152

    Re: April Update: Known Issues

    So, at least a couple bugs already.

    Flash's ult animation is stuck on him at all times after he casts it.

    Fatality's Energy Lance: I bought it and I couldn't use the active ability and instead of showing the active on my item bar it just said "unknown". I sold it and rebought and the problem was solved.

    See this picture to see the first two: http://imgur.com/adEwOsK

    According to my teammate, when Zatanna ults Gasbat. he could no longer auto attack for a couple seconds or until he relogged.

    Atomic Wonder Woman can't move or attack for about an entire second after using her ult sometimes.


    Edited with more bugs.
    Last edited by FTS_Nick3570; 04-24-2014 at 12:06 AM.

  8. #8

    Re: April Update: Known Issues

    pretty much every animation is super jittery. Hopefully you guys have noticed and are working on it. Its like everyone is locked at 30fps.
    Checkout my IC videos on www.youtube.com/BanditManSteve!

  9. #9
    Considering Harmony BixLe_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26

    Re: April Update: Known Issues

    I did notice in the update there are more graphic options. is it possible you have your framerate cap set to 30 fps or have vertical sync on? just a possibility, I had to take mine off that.

  10. #10
    Protector Vegemike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New Jersey....best state ever.
    Posts
    821

    Re: April Update: Known Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by BanditManSteve View Post
    pretty much every animation is super jittery. Hopefully you guys have noticed and are working on it. Its like everyone is locked at 30fps.
    That is pretty much it....I assumed it was a move speed nerf without modding the animations. Joker looked like he was running over ice because his feet did not match the actual terrain propagation.
    Formerly xocgx.........vegemike is just easier to pronounce!
    Steam name is xocgx
    Steam Forum name is Vegan

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •