Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: April Update: Known Issues

I've reproduced this three times now: Atomic Wonder Woman cannot auto-attack after she ultimates unless she moves first. I stood toe-to-toe with a gaslight batman right-clicking him for a solid 4 second without auto-attacking.

every single new update i play for this game everytime i need to reinstall the game , seriously turbine does Infinite Crisis have no back bone system at all ? since the mecha superman update till now every single update it never misses ! even for beta this is really seriously bad man

Quote Originally Posted by BixLe_ View Post
    I did notice in the update there are more graphic options. is it possible you have your framerate cap set to 30 fps or have vertical sync on? just a possibility, I had to take mine off that.
    Mines already set to unlimited frames, and I never have Vsync on unless I have to. Still getting jittery animations :<
    Checkout my IC videos on www.youtube.com/BanditManSteve!

Quote Originally Posted by BanditManSteve View Post
    Mines already set to unlimited frames, and I never have Vsync on unless I have to. Still getting jittery animations :<
    Can you do us a favor and post your DXDiag here for us? Thanks
    Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo

Green Arrow has a major bug where if he gets hard cc'd while holding his ult , it bugs out and none of his skills or auto attacks work. You are able to walk around with his ult up but nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by BanditManSteve View Post
    Over a 1000 FPS on the lobby screen, over 100-200 FPS in a match and the animations are wonky for me too, AWW is busted (she was 2 months ago with the nerfs) again. There is some strange, shaking red outline around all players now when I mouse over them too.

I recently upgraded to 3 144hz 1ms RT Asus monitors for my MMO addiction, running 2x GTX 770s
    Intel i7 3960x @ 4Ghz | 16GB Corsair RAM 1600Mhz | ASUS Rampage IV Extreme - 4502 Bios | 2 Nvidia GTX 770s 2way SLI | Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit | Razer DeathStalker Elite | Razer Orbweaver | Razer Naga Epic | 3 ASUS V247H 24" Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by FTS_Nick3570 View Post
    Atomic Wonder Woman can't move or attack for about an entire second after using her ult sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    I've reproduced this three times now: Atomic Wonder Woman cannot auto-attack after she ultimates unless she moves first. I stood toe-to-toe with a gaslight batman right-clicking him for a solid 4 second without auto-attacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krighton View Post
    AWW is busted (she was 2 months ago with the nerfs) again.
    I can attest to this, too, played a 70 minute match with AWW myself last night, and 9 out of 10 times i stopped dead in my tracks
    after using her Ultimate for about 1 to 2 seconds, making it essentially useless if i didnt kill someone outright with it.

Can't be meant intentional since they did finetune her R last patch to be able to faster AA and use skills after ulting.

Left a sour Taste in my mouth, since she is my favourite Champ, i bought her costume right away (love it), but unless this gets hotfixed,
    there is no sense in playing her.

Yeap, atomic wonder woman not working as well as green arrow, after using ultimate sometimes he cannot move, and atomic wonder woman does not do dmg, also the problem with animation is so real, it is just impossible to play, during the year - i had to no bugs, no glitches, this patch brings pain to my life.
    Youri
    InfiniteCrisis.ru - CEO
    ICFunHouse.com - Infinite Crisis Funny GIFs,Memes,Videos and Epic Fan Art !

There's also a weird Green Arrow picture that keeps popping up around in-game and on the character menu.
    Justice League Dark characters to add:
    [ ] Madame Xanadu
    [ ] Constantine
    [ ] Deadman
    [ ] Swamp Thing

The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fddazzed View Post
    There's also a weird Green Arrow picture that keeps popping up around in-game and on the character menu.
    are you telling me that it is not intentional?
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn