Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: April Update: Known Issues

The old picture is still popping around so one of them isn't supposed to be there. The old one looks cleaner and less flat "lighting" so I'm assuming it's the correct one. It's like what happened with Star Sapphire a while back.
    Last edited by fddazzed; 04-25-2014 at 09:08 PM.
    Justice League Dark characters to add:
    [ ] Madame Xanadu
    [ ] Constantine
    [ ] Deadman
    [ ] Swamp Thing

I would like to report an issue. this has happened to me twice now since the update. late game a team fight is initiated and then every member of blue team disconnects. its only blue team and we are not a group. and its just one side. the other side is then able to slaughter us and then blow through the remaining towers before we log back in. and by disconnect I mean the whole game closes and I have to bring the launch page up then log back in. its very annoying. both times its happened for me I have been on blue team. and they were both very close games that could have gone either way.

Would like to report an issue that is making flash, after death, like he stands there doing noting, but moving himself like stretching.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Rolled back Robin or take him offline and rework him, he's not worth using atm. Very disappointing.
    Robin use him because you should

Quote Originally Posted by JeffVader View Post
    Rolled back Robin or take him offline and rework him, he's not worth using atm. Very disappointing.
    He's still fun. I just think that E needs to be reworked on, that's it.

I dtill say his E lifesteal should scale with Health..
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

Protector

Now that we got Blue Beetle, when will they fix Aquaman?

Quote Originally Posted by V3G3TA View Post
    I dtill say his E lifesteal should scale with Health..
    YES! Turbine pls

Quote Originally Posted by Redbird4 View Post
    YES! Turbine pls
    Atlantis Gambit would work well with this yes?
    Robin use him because you should

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    [*]Aquaman has been temporarily disabled -- Due to a bug in Aquaman's auto-attack functionality in this update, we've made the decision to disable him until we can rectify this bug. To compensate all Protectors for Aquaman's temporary removal, we are adding two more champions to the Free Champion Rotation. We've focused on Assassin/Bruiser champions, as they are the closest to Aquaman's style of play. This week's two additional champions are Nightmare Batman and Batman.[/LIST]

Additional Issues

• The new client may take a long time to load on initial startup. It can sometimes appear to freeze, but will eventually load. This load will actually get better as the client is open and closed, so you may only encounter this problem the first few times you play after the update.
    • If the patcher goes to the “unpacking” step, it will appear to freeze/lock up. If it does, just let the patcher continue to patch; it's still working. After a period of time, the patcher will finish its work and let you play. Should you close out of it early, you can re-open it and re-patch without causing any harm to your game.
    • There is a typo in Green Arrow’s stolen power unlock that says it unlocks when Gaslight Batman gets to level 5.
    Ok I just bought aquaman right before the patch and hes been disabled for like a week now. Literally the only hero I've bought and apparently wasted since I would make enough to buy someone else I want in all this time. Seriously, I'm not usually like this, but I want a refund...