Unable to Redeem Account Referral Rewards

My 5th friend just finished getting to level 10 today and I can't redeem the rewards. I can login, go to referral page, but once I select my region (North America) and click redeem, nothing happens. I've tried it in IE 11, Chrome and Safari and I don't get any response from the browser. What's up with that?

Protector

Re: Unable to Redeem Account Referral Rewards

I have the EXACT same problem (europe)

Same problem in europe, i've sent a ticket to the support, they replied and ask me to send my protector name and the protector's name of my friends with their level... Now i wait an answer, i'll post it here.
    Last edited by Mideul; 05-06-2014 at 06:39 AM.

Turbine Customer Support IC_Alkaid's Avatar

Sorry to hear! Please submit a ticket using the link in my signature and we can take a look.
    Infinite Crisis Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support, click "Ask for Help".
    English Account/Store Support is available 2pm - 6pm, Monday through Friday. (GMT -5).
    855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Follow us on Twitter @InfiniteCrisis

You have failed this city.

How long it will takes to have an answer from the support ? Cause i've sent a message last week, and the second (with the protector's name) two days ago ? I'm not in a hurry but i want my merit for some champs ^^"

Oh ! I've retry to redeem and "tadaaaa" it works ! So in my case, it's resolved ! Don't know for CptBackfire and Blain !