Angry Patching Error 0x80043012

Downloads 5% of the patch (since Blue Beetle release) then pops up this error message.
    Tried the lan settings (disabling the proxy and other options - but there isn't any selected option since the start) thing, didn't work.

Almost 1 week now, submitted a ticket already no replies yet.

Can someone enlighten me how to fix this? (Was working properly before, never encountered errors before or anything)
    Last edited by Yksin; 05-06-2014 at 03:37 AM.

Re: Patching Error 0x80043012

bump, please someone help me!

Turbine Customer Support IC_Mirthgar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yksin View Post
    Downloads 5% of the patch (since Blue Beetle release) then pops up this error message.
    Tried the lan settings (disabling the proxy and other options - but there isn't any selected option since the start) thing, didn't work.

Almost 1 week now, submitted a ticket already no replies yet.

Can someone enlighten me how to fix this? (Was working properly before, never encountered errors before or anything)
    Make sure that turbinelauncher.exe is configured in your firewall (including Windows firewall even if it's not your primary fw) and any other internet security or antivirus apps as an allowed program and can connect to and receive connections from the internet via an updated exclusion in those apps.

Having the same problem. Tried opening up the firewall, but the problem still continues. Oh and i get an error 0x80004005 message if i dont open it as administrator.

What do you mean you "tried opening up the firewall"

ah i ment that i tried both the solutions you and IC_mirthgar wrote about. It just didnt work for me, somehow..
    the weird part is that I've been in the beta for a long time, and this started happening after blue beetle patch (same as Yksin).

Turbine Customer Support IC_Mirthgar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hallaman View Post
    ah i ment that i tried both the solutions you and IC_mirthgar wrote about. It just didnt work for me, somehow..
    the weird part is that I've been in the beta for a long time, and this started happening after blue beetle patch (same as Yksin).
    Try what I recommended here as well if you haven't yet.