Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    You've upset Deathstroke Turbine


  2. #2
    Considering Harmony
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    30

    Re: You've upset Deathstroke Turbine

    They already announced new champ?

  3. #3
    Protector JLA-Lyri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,006

    Re: You've upset Deathstroke Turbine

    Quote Originally Posted by rainys View Post
    They already announced new champ?
    Sinestro doesn't care about Deathstroke.
    Sinestro Corps Member

    @lyri
    o
    n


    f
    f


    n
    o

  4. #4

    Re: You've upset Deathstroke Turbine

    all i can say is if deathstroke was in i would play allot more just my 2 cents

  5. #5
    The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    3,432

    Re: You've upset Deathstroke Turbine

    Quote Originally Posted by Sycogenesis View Post
    all i can say is if deathstroke was in i would play allot more just my 2 cents
    Do you even play?
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

    Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.


    *How To post a DxDiag


    *Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

    *I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

  6. #6
    Protector Kizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    170

    Re: You've upset Deathstroke Turbine

    I think I'd prefer any of the leak characters before Deathstroke.

  7. #7

    Re: You've upset Deathstroke Turbine

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    Do you even play?
    i do play indeed my schedule has been wonky ever since my job interview prob why you haven't seen me on during your times

  8. #8
    Considering Harmony Phil-El's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    O-H! I-O!
    Posts
    86

    Re: You've upset Deathstroke Turbine

    Deathstroke is literally the least interesting DC villain. He has no greater motivations than being a mercenary, He has no grandiose plans, and It certainly doesn't take the entire Justice League to put him in his place. Depth Perception alone does that. His entire kite would be guns and his melee would be a sword. The idea is just... boring.

    There's a laundry list of villains that should be in game before Noobstroke, examples: Darkseid, Metallo, Lex luthor(PowerSuit), Bane, Larfleeze, Zod, Cheetah, Toyman, Zoom, Any of the Losers in Flash's rogues Gallery. Take your pick.

  9. #9
    Protector Kizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    170

    Re: You've upset Deathstroke Turbine

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil-El View Post
    Deathstroke is literally the least interesting DC villain. He has no greater motivations than being a mercenary, He has no grandiose plans, and It certainly doesn't take the entire Justice League to put him in his place. Depth Perception alone does that. His entire kite would be guns and his melee would be a sword. The idea is just... boring.

    There's a laundry list of villains that should be in game before Noobstroke, examples: Darkseid, Metallo, Lex luthor(PowerSuit), Bane, Larfleeze, Zod, Cheetah, Toyman, Zoom, Any of the Losers in Flash's rogues Gallery. Take your pick.
    Isn't there something to do with Deathstroke's child? Also Flash's rogues are awesome. They deserve their own team book.

  10. #10
    Considering Harmony Phil-El's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    O-H! I-O!
    Posts
    86

    Re: You've upset Deathstroke Turbine

    Quote Originally Posted by Kizer View Post
    Isn't there something to do with Deathstroke's child? Also Flash's rogues are awesome. They deserve their own team book.
    Flash's Rogues are awesome in the sense of bumbling comedic relief, which definitely has its merits. I was merely trying to downplay the importance of Deathstroke by showing preference to Villains like Mirror Master, Captain Boomerang, and Captain Cold... lots of Captains.

    Deathstroke's Daughter is Ravager the female carbon copy clone of Deathstroke himself(Yawn), his son was Jericho, a Mute who could do psychic projections and take over other people's bodies. Both were Teen Titans.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •