Turbine Customer Support IC_Mirthgar's Avatar

Seeing odd rendering flashing? Have a 7000 series AMD graphics chipset? Read on..

If you have an AMD graphics chipset in the 7000 series and are encountering odd flashing when using DirectX 10 or 11 modes, be sure to download and install the latest driver version for your chipset available as it should address this.
    http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Note for AMD APU users: If you're running an AMD APU system (basically an integrated CPU/GPU combo) be sure to choose the appropriate selections in that link, the driver download is based on the system's APU "type" (ala E, A etc) rather than the graphics chipset type (e.g. HD 7000, or 7800 etc). If you're not sure there's an 'auto detect' option as well.

Re: Seeing odd rendering flashing? Have a 7000 series AMD graphics chipset? Read on..

i downloaded the catalyst and still have same issue cant play

Re: Seeing odd rendering flashing? Have a 7000 series AMD graphics chipset? Read on..

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Mirthgar View Post
    If you have an AMD graphics chipset in the 7000 series and are encountering odd flashing when using DirectX 10 or 11 modes, be sure to download and install the latest driver version for your chipset available as it should address this.
    http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Note for AMD APU users: If you're running an AMD APU system (basically an integrated CPU/GPU combo) be sure to choose the appropriate selections in that link, the driver download is based on the system's APU "type" (ala E, A etc) rather than the graphics chipset type (e.g. HD 7000, or 7800 etc). If you're not sure there's an 'auto detect' option as well.
    I have amd it would help if I can try DX10 or DX11 my client is bugged I only have DX9