Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No way to plan ahead

Hey, anyone else find it annoying that there isnt a list somewere for players to check the artifacts when they are not playing.
    I like to plan ahead so I can built a hero properly to the way I play, thing that doesnt make this any easyer is that heros dont seem to share artifacts.
    Meaning you have to learn what does what for each hero, making a list of artifacts in for example the player profile or something would make this so much easier and gives players the opertunaty to plan.

Ofcause this would mean that they are sorted by hero, so that you can quickly remove artifacts that dont apply to the hero you are planning for.

That way you dont have to read and learn what does what artifactwise when your actually playing the game.
    And that seems to be the case now.

Re: No way to plan ahead

dawnbase.com/items

Protector

Still would be nice to have in game. Dawnbase is more a work around then a fix to the problem. It should be added for QoL.

I kind of like websites for this kind of stuff.

I dont mind either, as long as they are understandable.
    Like the list that you linked is a general one.
    That one doesnt show to which hero artifacts specify.
    Makes stuff to confusing to really dig in..

The issue with Dawnbase is that it isn't always up to date. A simple list shouldn't be hard to put in but you never know.

+1 plz we need it very much dev like smite and dota2 u have a list so u can prepare many builds .
    hell i get afk to see wat item i will choose next and downbase dont have any filter so i must check all items to know wat they do it

they will get to it eventually. look how long it took them to get the hero page working and get the mods searchable.

Joining Harmony

so you want something like smites Character builder, or LoL's Item Builder?

i think it could be cool. being able to alter the "suggested Items" into a "Custom Build" screen would be nice

I think they should make it so there is a queue type thing that u can set up so when u get near a turret or spawn it automatically buys artifacts if u have enough coins and it buys them in the order u choose.