Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Investment 2 Mods should be nerfed

very glad this is getting addressed. farming hard into the 45 min- hour mark just to catch up was nuts if your team doesnt go with the meta on that item. tried it out, paid itself off in like 6-7 minutes doubled it at 12, by the time the 20 minute mark hits the coins are just insane.

I just played 2 games where the entire enemy team rocked dual holt gambits. They had DOUBLE our coin count by around level 8. It was quickly over....hopefully this gets a hot fix on Wednesday, but I am not expecting it that soon.
    Formerly xocgx.........vegemike is just easier to pronounce!
    Steam name is xocgx
    Steam Forum name is Vegan

Considering Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Vegemike View Post
    I just played 2 games where the entire enemy team rocked dual holt gambits. They had DOUBLE our coin count by around level 8. It was quickly over....hopefully this gets a hot fix on Wednesday, but I am not expecting it that soon.
    Hot fix? Good one. This game seems to be run on skeleton crew comprised of 2 guys or something. When it takes 15+ days to fix huge bugs I wouldn't expect this to get fixed anytime in the future

Quote Originally Posted by trucane View Post
    Hot fix? Good one. This game seems to be run on skeleton crew comprised of 2 guys or something. When it takes 15+ days to fix huge bugs I wouldn't expect this to get fixed anytime in the future
    You don't seem to know anything about the business, and yet you talk bad about them.
    People who works on the game, have a life, families, financial stuff or relative things to sort out besides working on the game + they are limited by working hours.
    Some of them might stay and work on the game further, but when people bash on them because they "THINK" they are not doing anything.
    That's just selfish and irrational and might be too emotional on some of the dev's.
    But I geuss the crew help eachother out in that matter.

But the conclusion is: Try and put your own feet's in the position of the Dev's shoes.
    Last edited by Acerael; 05-16-2014 at 11:06 PM.
    Team World's Finest seeks Top Laner & Adc/Support combo.

Champion wishlist:
    [ ] Batman Beyond - AD Assassin / AD Bruiser
    [ ] Nightwing - with Dick Grayson Robin skin ~ AD Assassin / AD Bruiser
    [ ] Red Hood - with Jason Todd Robin skin ~ AD Ranged Assassin / AD Marksman
    [ ] Batgirl ~ AD Assassin / AD Controller
    [ ] Superboy ~ AD Enforcer / AD Bruiser
    [ ] Power Girl ~ AD Enforcer / AD Bruiser
    [ X ] Supergirl ~ AD Bruiser

They managed to disable aquaman when he was broken maybe they can do the same for the stacking mods

lol jk it wont be fixed until june/july

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewb969 View Post
    They managed to disable aquaman when he was broken maybe they can do the same for the stacking mods

lol jk it wont be fixed until june/july
    Matt in another post they said that they tried to disable them that way but it was not posible, disabling a champion is completely different from disabling a mod/item.