Attach loadout to Champion on the Protector Screen

This is something SMITE has, and it would be neat to see in IC. Yeah, I know you are probably working on it, and it's open beta. This isn't a complaint, just a suggestion. You guys are doing great!

Ok, so what I would like to see is when you click your Protector tab, it brings up Champions, Amps, etc. Well, I'd like to be able to attach an Amp set to that Champion, without having to click it every time I run a game. Sometimes I forget! Also, in SMITE, you can set your level ups, and items that you want to be purchased automatically. I'd like to see this done for Powers, and Artifacts, in IC, as well. That would really help out in hectic, close matches. Yeah, it only saves seconds, but sometimes that can make a difference over a long, drawn-out, and very close match.

Thanks!

Protector

Re: Attach loadout to Champion on the Protector Screen

I think this is a natural progression of the very nice work they've done on the champion screen. Sounds like a good plan.

Is there a way to see AMP/Mods while in game? There are times I cannot remember what the default loadout was (was it coda blade or something else?)

I'm guessing the recommended relates to them but maybe I'm missing it.

I agree though that it would be awesome for the game to remember the sets I've chosen.
    Don't let common sense stop you.
    "They say I'm fearless, but actually I'm very afraid. Of getting beat. Of backing down. Of chickening out. That fear just blows all the others away."

Quote Originally Posted by Shaithiz View Post
    Is there a way to see AMP/Mods while in game? There are times I cannot remember what the default loadout was (was it coda blade or something else?)
    In-game, look at the scoreboard. Mousing over the area with the Attack/Health/Power graph will show each player's Amps and Mods. Steal all the builds.
    #1 Scrub NA
    Good luck, have bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaithiz View Post

I'm guessing the recommended relates to them but maybe I'm missing it.

I agree though that it would be awesome for the game to remember the sets I've chosen.
    The modded items have a sign on them (a circle), in the lower right corner.

Hold Tab, hover over your own character. Also works for other characters to see what they are running.

Awesome. Thank you very much for the replies. That's useful to know so I will definitely be making use of that in future.

I seem to have derailed the thread though with my question so my apologies. Back to me agreeing that attaching loadouts to characters should be remember somehow for future picks.
    Don't let common sense stop you.
    "They say I'm fearless, but actually I'm very afraid. Of getting beat. Of backing down. Of chickening out. That fear just blows all the others away."