Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Providing Harmony

Gotham Heights Mega Guide

Read this or keep losing to KoH - Neoneph01

I'm a veteran Gotham Heights player, I also wrote the Gotham Heights camera guide.

This guide (Link to Google Docs) is a guide to how I play every champion, with recommend builds, skill order and mods. It's aimed at those picking up a champion for Gotham Heights or looking to vary builds or try out a skill order with better trading/cc/something else.

Comments, thoughts and criticism are welcome. I don't promise to incorporate other ideas but I am always hoping to learn how to play better.

Providing Harmony

Re: Gotham Heights Mega Guide

Most of the advice on builds and mods (but not skill order or playstyle) is obsoleted by this patch. I'll update as I test things out.

Predictions: Oa Gambit will take the PD/PA niche alongside Helm of Fate, Atlantis the Attack Lifesteal one, Olympus will be a good item for mixed defenses (probably edging out the heavily nerfed PSN for its ability to tank very heavy burst). Will itemisation will need to be heavily rethought (and weaker overall), but I expect Metallo's Heart to play a major role. I'm hoping for good things from the Logoz, but it may get buried alongside the other coin collection items. Eye of Ekron will also be worth using, and is the baseline to which Logoz will need to be compared. Two Face's Coin and Crime Bible are unnerfed and already ridiculously strong, Coin will be even more important as a CDR item.

CDR itemisation is getting rejigged quite a bit, ADs still get Crossbow, PDs probably need to move from Dreamstone to Fatality's and Coin and for the rest there's Metallo's and Booster Gold's. Dreamstone is sadly not defensive enough to be in the same league as those two, but does have substantial cdr.

Quote Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
    Most of the advice on builds and mods (but not skill order or playstyle) is obsoleted by this patch. I'll update as I test things out.

Predictions: Oa Gambit will take the PD/PA niche alongside Helm of Fate, Atlantis the Attack Lifesteal one, Olympus will be a good item for mixed defenses (probably edging out the heavily nerfed PSN for its ability to tank very heavy burst). Will itemisation will need to be heavily rethought (and weaker overall), but I expect Metallo's Heart to play a major role. I'm hoping for good things from the Logoz, but it may get buried alongside the other coin collection items. Eye of Ekron will also be worth using, and is the baseline to which Logoz will need to be compared. Two Face's Coin and Crime Bible are unnerfed and already ridiculously strong, Coin will be even more important as a CDR item.

CDR itemisation is getting rejigged quite a bit, ADs still get Crossbow, PDs probably need to move from Dreamstone to Fatality's and Coin and for the rest there's Metallo's and Booster Gold's. Dreamstone is sadly not defensive enough to be in the same league as those two, but does have substantial cdr.

Yeah, the new patch threw a monkey wrench in a few thngs. I am curious to see how it plays out. Looks like health was nerfed a bit on a couple key items as well
    "The progress of rivers to the ocean is not so rapid as that of man to error."

Voltaire

MOBO: ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe
    CPU: Intel i5-3570K
    GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 670 FtW 4Gb
    RAM: 16Gbs 1333MHz Corsair Venegance

Providing Harmony

You can't effectively stack Ruby any more and the base got nerfed so Bible straight up wins. Quite a few resists were nerfed too, but health stacking was never that appealing anyway. Every defensive stat including will (and CDR if that counts) has been made more expensive, so I wouldn't change priorities too much at this stage.

Deathshots doesn't seem to be quite as good for CW Prime, could be decent for supes though
    "The progress of rivers to the ocean is not so rapid as that of man to error."

Voltaire

MOBO: ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe
    CPU: Intel i5-3570K
    GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 670 FtW 4Gb
    RAM: 16Gbs 1333MHz Corsair Venegance

Providing Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Dspyder View Post
    Deathshots doesn't seem to be quite as good for CW Prime, could be decent for supes though
    It's still pretty good, Genericke likes it a lot on Cat prime and especially Harley, who really likes it. More focus on the good base stats now rather than Intensity. Intensity still does a lot for Cat, since it procs on W and Q has a limited ratio, I would still get Deadshots before Claymore on her unless I'm going up against a truly obnoxious amount of health.

Metallos is still good, CDR/lvl and Health/lvl I think are the most appealing stats to augment atm, though I'm using some other stuff like PPen and Power Lifesteal.

Providing Harmony

The guide has been updated! Mostly this involved purging all mentions of Soultaker Katana and Ruby of Life in favour of Atlantis Gambit and Crime Bible. Use the link to Google Docs in the first post as usual.

Posted to support a friend. Good job hope you put out more stuff. =)

Very nice guide V..keep it up

Providing Harmony

http://i.imgur.com/PilGUL0.jpg

Gambit meta MkII. Or: when Book of Eternity does nothing. EDIT: Works with Metallos too. Hope you're not an AD Autoattacker...
    Last edited by Volandum; 06-05-2014 at 07:10 PM.