Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Gotham Heights Mega Guide

Awesome guide, Vol! I'm sure it will help a lot of people. Keep up the good work!
    Main Enforcer: Wonder Woman / Atomic Poison Ivy (kinda disappointed with Atrocitus)
    Main Controller: Zatanna
    Main Marksman: Green Arrow
    Main Bruiser: Superman
    Main Assassin: Gaslight Catwoman / Flash (I like Gas Cat better, but Flash is one of my favorite dc chars.)
    Main Blaster: Green Lantern

I would add to the enforcer playstyle, artifacts that reflect damage and such an awesome guide, lets see if it gets even better with more stuff.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    I would add to the enforcer playstyle, artifacts that reflect damage and such an awesome guide, lets see if it gets even better with more stuff.
    Funny you should mention that. Things that piss me off include enforcers who build selfish bulk at the cost of cdr/utility and melees who let themselves take free damage and get worn down before fights. As such, I consider damage reflection extremely situational, mostly for duelling actually. Sometimes called for against a very one-type-damage team, but very rarely needed for good teamplay. How do you feel?

Just want to say that I use this thing a lot, thanks so much for taking the time for making this Volandum.

Quote Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
    Funny you should mention that. Things that piss me off include enforcers who build selfish bulk at the cost of cdr/utility and melees who let themselves take free damage and get worn down before fights. As such, I consider damage reflection extremely situational, mostly for duelling actually. Sometimes called for against a very one-type-damage team, but very rarely needed for good teamplay. How do you feel?
    I agree its sometimes situational, but when there is a squshy champ and i know i have reflect items, i know i wont worry much, but that doesnt make me invincible. I always have good time wirh reflect items. And i get them based on the enemy team.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Protector

As squishy carries the presence of reflection doesn't at all make me hesitate about hitting people, and I will still kill them if I have my penetration. What's particularly telling is that I main controller classes and my shields/healing tends to utterly negate the reflection effects.

I do it seldomly, but I have used SoS on carries before. I did so in a game last night. But as always, it was entirely situational. The opposing team had 4 AD Champs, and were building pretty heavy offense across all of them. So I knew that the SoS would be my trump card in a duel. And it served me well on several occasions.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Protector

Points noted everyone, thanks! I've added a line to the front page about damage reflection items. Also added advice on item actives (Having Zeiss and Olympus active at my disposal feels amazing: I can choose to go into a hyper offensive mode or a defensive stance, just by hitting 1/2. I can kite out by hitting 3, but that's another story.) and items which are cheap to use on a temporary basis despite not being refundable.

I'll add Atrocitus next week after I've experimented with him a bit. His ratios are pretty disappointing.
    Last edited by Volandum; 06-15-2014 at 11:16 PM.

Protector

Guide updated.

Among other things, I added a build for Atrocitus (it was necessary to create a new one as his scaling is so weak, but the power of Harvest items and Penetration comes out to help). Added more respect for Olympus Gambit and damage reflection artifacts. Tweaked champions like Catwoman, Superman, Flash and Nightmare Batman. Widely incorporated Abin Sur's Lantern.

Protector

Updated to add Supergirl, double gambit crit builds still very strong.