Jungle Drops feedback (and a little levi too)

I definitely like the way its done. The deployables, the EMP's, the speed. Deploying for self use, for lane support, love it.

The only feed back I can give is that the non emp drops feel underwhelming mid-late game. No real insurgency to guard them or get them.

Maybe boost their tier 2 effects?

I mean I know Levi gives shield, lock down and mega meteor. But with the amount of health and damage it has its only really worth getting if its super late game and you are having problems taking late turrets. Dunno if that was the intention but It definitely feels like the work/risk isn't worth what you get.

So maybe tier 2 health adds a small shield to friendlies upon impact. And maybe mini stun or brief slow for the tier two speed buff upon impact. Dunno really just some quick ideas.

Just how I feel.

Re: Jungle Drops feedback (and a little levi too)

The idea of a shield or instant health boost with an aura that heals over time would be great. I've used tier 1 health to save allies from dying because they got instant health to win a fight. However, when I drop a tier 2 health, it doesn't help much because the enemy's damage will surpass the heal.

As for a stun, no.
    With blood and rage of crimson red, Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, Together with our hellish hate, We'll burn you all--That is your fate!
    What's mine is mine and mine and mine, And mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!
    In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, Burn like my power*... Sinestro's might
    In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power...Green Lantern's Light!
    In fearful day, in raging night, With strong hearts full, our souls ignite, When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur. Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur, Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!
    For hearts long lost and full of fright, For those alone in blackest night, Accept our ring and join our fight, Love conquers all-- with violet light!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Ritchy View Post
    As for a stun, no.
    Meh, just spit balling ideas.

Some great ideas here Geck0. We are currently in the process of overhauling the T2 skills, since we agree with you - they just aren't very impactful. In many cases, it's better just to use 2 T1 deployables. That being said, I think we have some nice changes to the deployables coming to you in a future update.

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Fantus View Post
    Some great ideas here Geck0. We are currently in the process of overhauling the T2 skills, since we agree with you - they just aren't very impactful. In many cases, it's better just to use 2 T1 deployables. That being said, I think we have some nice changes to the deployables coming to you in a future update.
    June 4th soon?
    Formerly xocgx.........vegemike is just easier to pronounce!
    Steam name is xocgx
    Steam Forum name is Vegan

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Fantus View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah it is currently better to run multiple tier 1's. I am half way tempted to get everyone on the team hold on to one and see if we can one shot someone with all five drops at the same time muhahaha

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geck0 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah it is currently better to run multiple tier 1's. I am half way tempted to get everyone on the team hold on to one and see if we can one shot someone with all five drops at the same time muhahaha
    Do it during a nm batman ult or WW taunt. Works perfectly.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Quote Originally Posted by hammerreborn View Post
    Do it during a nm batman ult or WW taunt. Works perfectly.
    Special dialog unlock "Make it Rain!!" lol