Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Infinite Crisis Statues Revealed!

Protectors! DC Collectibles has unveiled two beautifully crafted Infinite Crisis statues, featuring Atomic Wonder Woman and Nightmare Batman!

These statues, which are $125 each, will be officially released this Fall and Winter. Nightmare Batman will stalk onto shelves in September, while Atomic Wonder Woman will jump into the market in November.

For an early peek at both of these statues, as well as a look at two new action-figures from Batman: Arkham Origins, take a look at the New York Post's first look!
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Re: Infinite Crisis Statues Revealed!

A little slow on the news there, that article is dated 4 days ago. I like the Wonder Woman Statue but the others aren't too great imo.

125$ is a lot they look kinda dumb but i think why not

This is pretty cool ^^
    "I UHH I STREAM, AND UHHH YA

Quote Originally Posted by Whales_Will_Save_Us View Post
    A little slow on the news there, that article is dated 4 days ago. I like the Wonder Woman Statue but the others aren't too great imo.
    It was posted to Facebook a while ago. I guess they just decided to post it here too.

Atomic WW will surely be mine I'm a lot into action figures

I really don't get you people.....Paying 125$ for a simple statue.....Facepalm. (Haters go hate elsewhere, and please don't reply to this. I don't need answers since it's a retorical afirmation)
    Everyone will treat you as you ask to be treated.

I'll be honest here... except for Atomic Age Wonder Woman they look kinda ugly... Nightmare Batmans hands ugh...

Atomic Age Wonder Woman + Batman from 'Arkham: Origins' statues = Shut Up And Take My Money!
    The wisdom of Solomom; The strength of Hercules; The stamina of Atlas; The power of Zeus; The courague of Achilles; The speed of Mercury. SHAZAM!!!

That statue looks awesome!! I'd love to read a comic about Atomic Wonder Woman. Dc should actually think about coming up with a comic about the events of Infinite Crisis the Game to promote it like they did with Injustice : Gods Among Us