Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Champion Profile: Gaslight Joker

pew pew????????????????

Sounds like your typical jungler, but it all depends on his cooldown and the damage of his skills, that I don't know as of now.
    Not a big fan of Joker but he could be one of my most successful heroes in the future, according to my playstyle

Protector

I love one thing Joker said one time if you good at something dont do it for free!!!....

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio3k View Post
    Sounds like your typical jungler, but it all depends on his cooldown and the damage of his skills, that I don't know as of now.
    Not a big fan of Joker but he could be one of my most successful heroes in the future, according to my playstyle
    I don't really see myself playing him as a jungler, as he seems like a beast in line, but yeah, I can see why you would say that (he has enough defensive moves to kill critters without dying pretty easily, even at early levels). I have to try him out and see if I like him. In theory he looks like a blast to play, especially if built as a tank with mostly health items.

Actually, if the Jungle in Infinite Crisis is similar to LoL or DoTA this champ is probably the best jungler out of the initial 12.

He is probably a pain in lane, if he builds Attack Damage or Power early on. I can't imagine stacking him with health until the end of a game.

I am totally drawing at straws here, but his Q seems to be a bit better early game with a higher health percentage due to doing more damage equal to his maximum health and healing him. Until we get our hands on him we won't know for sure, but health might be a bit better all around, especially in lane as it lets him stay in lane longer and be a constant threat. For jungling I would probably agree with damage early on and health later, but for anything else lots of health with some damage later on is the way I would build him.