Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Flash Overpowered?

I think this is not the first topic on this, but i think i should leave it here:

I have been playing for about a month now and overall the game seems balanced. But everytime there is a player playing flash, mainly in gotham heights, that player gets a million kills and generaly 0 to 1 deaths. He is impossible to escape from and almost impossible to keep him from escaping either.

Have seen it get in a tower area, hit someone and get out, 3 times in a row, killing an enemy player without getting hit by a single shot from the turret. Several times.

Of course, those players skills have to be considered, but anyway, havent seen anything near this with any other champion.

Re: The Flash Overpowered?

I won't go into if he is overpowered or not since this is the 12 or 15 thread with this topic, instead I will give you the names of the characters that I found to be the best for countering the flash (as long as he is not been played by a pro who mains flash). :
    now he is difficult to deal with but not impossible. good counters include Joker, shazam, aquaman, green lantern, gaslight joker, arcane lantern and atomic ivy. it is best if 2 or more of these characters use there knockdown/interrupt/slow abilities to keep him from moving. Doomesday is also a good fit but only in jungle and with the appropriate power armor items.

Quote Originally Posted by Wurm_king View Post
    I won't go into if he is overpowered or not since this is the 12 or 15 thread with this topic, instead I will give you the names of the characters that I found to be the best for countering the flash (as long as he is not been played by a pro who mains flash). :
    now he is difficult to deal with but not impossible. good counters include Joker, shazam, aquaman, green lantern, gaslight joker, arcane lantern and atomic ivy. it is best if 2 or more of these characters use there knockdown/interrupt/slow abilities to keep him from moving. Doomesday is also a good fit but only in jungle and with the appropriate power armor items.
    Yes, as a Flash player myself I find Shazam, GL Joker, API, and Aquaman the best counters to Flash in the game at the moment, never been up against a Joker prime that can counter well, but he seems like a viable counter.
    Last edited by Maxiss; 06-02-2014 at 10:43 PM.

I counter flash with WW prime and mirror master modded...Either he fights till he dies, or he runs away and I continue cappin the point...GG heh
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by V3G3TA View Post
    I counter flash with WW prime and mirror master modded...Either he fights till he dies, or he runs away and I continue cappin the point...GG heh
    then you have not gone against my build. I go for power pen first. people with mirror master mod take longer but still die. I contend that the best way to counter flash is to stop him from moving.

I've been running psychic assault on my joker prime, and build a pandora's with a d3.

Red skull+ PA = YOU STOP! BAD FLASH! NO!

Still doesn't stop him from wrecking your team potentially but dat movespeed = dmg ratio sure gets butts'd.

Moar threads on Flash being OP pls. It's such a joy to read them all.

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...beat-the-Flash!!!

Ways to bear flash. Flash does need work but by no means is he OP.

Hey Bruno, I think I've played with you last night on GH

As they're saying, those heroes are great counters to Flash, specially Atomic Poison Ivy. Though I would say the best counter to Flash is really a PD Zatanna. She can pretty much one shot him with a R E Q combo. If her team focus the flash at the same time she's doing it, he's dead for sure. She still has her W to make him slower and and her passive which increases her teammates power armor. Oh, and there's still Zatanna's Psychic Assault to catch him. Even if he escapes this combo, he'll probably have low health and will run to the nearest health token.
    Main Enforcer: Wonder Woman / Atomic Poison Ivy (kinda disappointed with Atrocitus)
    Main Controller: Zatanna
    Main Marksman: Green Arrow
    Main Bruiser: Superman
    Main Assassin: Gaslight Catwoman / Flash (I like Gas Cat better, but Flash is one of my favorite dc chars.)
    Main Blaster: Green Lantern

Flash is so broken. You can't counter him. If he is on a team, then it's GG to that team becuase you are going to lose. Unless you have your own Flash, and then it's a "Who's the Best Flash?" contest to determine the winner.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"