Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: The Flash Overpowered?

Xoul..Being a Flash main liner and for a long time a defender of Flash..Actually stating the OP is the Proof in the pudding sirs.. yes flash is OP
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    Flash is so broken. You can't counter him. If he is on a team, then it's GG to that team becuase you are going to lose. Unless you have your own Flash, and then it's a "Who's the Best Flash?" contest to determine the winner.
    look Xoulrath I am sorry that flash players pick on you, me included, but that is simply not true, there are many ways to counter flash, it is just that so few teams actually try.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxiss View Post
    Yes, as a Flash player myself I find Shazam, GL Joker, API, and Aquaman the best counters to Flash in the game at the moment, never been up against a Joker prime that can counter well, but he seems like a viable counter.
    Actually, Robin, especially with the new Lobo's Chain, counters Flash surprisingly effectively. He is hard to play and understand, but when you get it down, he ends up with the most consistent strong slows in the game... and between that, having a dash with about the same length as Flash's, and a speed buff as a skill, he can actually keep up with Flash, keep on him, and make sure he dies.

Quote Originally Posted by V3G3TA View Post
    Xoul..Being a Flash main liner and for a long time a defender of Flash..Actually stating the OP is the Proof in the pudding sirs.. yes flash is OP
    That was actually heavy with sarcasm, V3G3TA. I do think that Flash can be hard to deal with on GH, but that's mostly because so many new and/or bad players try to chase him with half health and play right into his strengths. The biggest problem with Flash isn't even the burst he brings. It's his escape capability. You simply can't take him out of a fight for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Wurm_king View Post
    look Xoulrath I am sorry that flash players pick on you, me included, but that is simply not true, there are many ways to counter flash, it is just that so few teams actually try.
    Flash is one of my mains. Ask anyone. I've been here a while. I've seen you play him, and quite frankly, you die too much.
    Almost 12,000 Crisis Coins gone to waste...I am a sad panda.

V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Flash is so broken. You can't counter him. If he is on a team, then it's GG to that team becuase you are going to lose. Unless you have your own Flash, and then it's a "Who's the Best Flash?" contest to determine the winner.
    On GH it goes that way.

Less easy on GH, most people play "Hurr durr chase flash to HP point" then the game changes into "hurr durr Flash has more HP than me" into "hurr durr Flash is beating my face in"

Quote Originally Posted by V3G3TA View Post
    He is strong on a map with HP sitting around & gold flows in like water off the Niagra. I would imagine any mobile hero would be, shame he is the only one.

He'll be totally fine on GD when they fix his ult hitbox being much larger.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

Flash is one of my mains. Ask anyone. I've been here a while. I've seen you play him, and quite frankly, you die too much.
    your right I do die quit often with him, especially if a team has several of the champions on it I mentioned in an earlier post. but thank you for proving my point for me anyway. by your own admission it takes skill to be OP with flash just like any other champion, and I don't have that much skill with flash because he is not my top assassin, he is tied with Atomic WW for 3rd. though that may change with the recent patch.

We are actively working on Flash's balance.

We will be making a post on the upcoming Champion Balance changes that we are testing in-house, in the near future. That way everyone can get a sense of what we're planning and chime in with their own opinions.

To sum up Flash - the problem with him is that the things that make him feel awesome and like the Flash are also the things that lead to snowballing and frustration. We are trying to maintain his feel while bringing him inline and it has been a challenge.

Thing is the flash issue is more around his interaction with items such as scarab etc

A badly geared flash isnt op although his mobility means you may struggle if you dont have a knockdown to kill him, But a flash with certain items does become OP purely because Turbine have refused to fix flash or said items

Read ways to beat the flash. He is far from the most threatening champ and not op.

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...beat-the-Flash!!!

Also those who try to make him better suited for the rest of the community read fix the flash. Tell me your thoughts on nerf I think possibly would work.

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...e-Fix-to-Flash!!!

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Hexx View Post
    We are actively working on Flash's balance.

We will be making a post on the upcoming Champion Balance changes that we are testing in-house, in the near future. That way everyone can get a sense of what we're planning and chime in with their own opinions.

To sum up Flash - the problem with him is that the things that make him feel awesome and like the Flash are also the things that lead to snowballing and frustration. We are trying to maintain his feel while bringing him inline and it has been a challenge.
    I think slimming his ult down would go a long way.. IM not sure if still doing damage outside the animation or not.. but either way it is huge, champs with out an escape, cant just walk out of it, and the ones that do.. have to hold onto that escape to live through it.

if was as small as jokers cloud i think it would be in a good place..