X-Ray idea: Auto-proccing X-Ray, as one champ's Stolen

So, on a new champ that doesn't exist yet but is appropriate for this, I'd like to see an X-Ray that auto-procs when an enemy is stealthed (and not in a stealth pad) and in range of you. The hero should be someone with some sort of sixth sense about danger, not sure who, but the power is more what I want to see. This X-Ray would have the same cooldown as normal, so the enemy team could force you to proc it uselessly if they noticed you running it... but it would be interesting, and make an X-Ray that could at least be useful in the meta. Perhaps as Deadshot's stolen?

Joining Harmony

Re: X-Ray idea: Auto-proccing X-Ray, as one champ's Stolen

call it arachnid awareness?

Maybe something that beeps or alerts you some how to something stealthed in the area, but you still have to use the item to see who or what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mideran View Post
    call it arachnid awareness?

Maybe something that beeps or alerts you some how to something stealthed in the area, but you still have to use the item to see who or what it is.
    Spidersense!

Considering Harmony

Really sounds like a 'passive' stolen that will give you an 'alert' when a enemy nearby uses a 'stealth skill' and gives you a chance to use Xray (if you didnt use it to clear cameras already or check stealth pads), it could easily become useless since only 2 champions specifically have 'stealth skills', Nightmare batman and Gaslight catwoman. I think it would be better off as a X-ray vision that would give you an 'alert' when a enemy champion is in a stealth pad or uses stealth and allows you to 'aim' the Xray into a specific spot. That or allow the ability to 'aim' the Xray and have increased duration to boot (basically like deploying a camera but only lasts several seconds, similar to a particular gambit's 'scanning' active effect.

I always had this idea, but i don't how it could work as a passive stolen power that activates whenever someone is near stealthed or in a stealth pad.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Considering Harmony

Reason it likely would be overpowered or can turn into a 'harass gag' where opponent's will intentionally enter stealth pad over and over just to harass you with your own alerts. Reason the latter one i said (increased dura plus aim dropping instead of self AoE vision), would be more then likely to occur. We already have reduced cool down and increased sight distance X rays, though if the durations could be increased, plus BB's own stolen allows credit gain with a 'scale on level', then i could see it extremely useful.

Best idea I've heard in awhile. Passive stolen power of x-ray vision. I love it! Anything would be better than what it is now. Make trap invis too, because it's almost as worthless as x-ray vision is now.