Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Total Biscuit agrees! Enough with the "its beta" excuse!

I've been saying this for ages, but maybe someone like Total Biscuit will convince you. Skip to 9:17 for his opinion on the beta excuse. He couldn't be more right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL0ijHwCxNA

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Re: Total Biscuit agrees! Enough with the "its beta" excuse!

Lol no1curr.

Not only this is a beta, but its a damn MOBA. Those things change more than newborns change diapers, beta or otherwise.
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

sorry i agree the word beta means nothing. This game is going to always change thats for sure but if BAD CHANGES COME OUT AND HAVE THE WORD BETA THROWN AT THEM.....thats a damn shame.
    Connect with me!

Imo they can continue to use the beta excuse for any bugs or hiccups or optomization issues, but when its their own pathetic attempts at balance changes that are screwing up the game then we have every right to feel aggrieved, especially when we have paid money for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by iLLMATiK View Post
    I've been saying this for ages, but maybe someone like Total Biscuit will convince you. Skip to 9:17 for his opinion on the beta excuse. He couldn't be more right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL0ijHwCxNA
    Enough already, it is still Beta, and it has Skins that are sold for real money...

But noone is forcing you to buy a damn thing, so get over yourself and stop spreading so much hate.

Also, are we drinking Beer or Shots ?
    Last edited by KFAL-HeroLuna; 06-04-2014 at 10:11 AM.

things will be good things will be bad..thats how it is it happens everytime in moba .

look at lol and dota ...they have bad patches too and they are full released games so yeah...if u expect that things will always be pink then u shouldnt be playing mobas.
    ‎"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
    ”I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them.”

http://twitch.tv/johnatel

You can hate all you want, Mobas tend to have masive changes from patch to patch, even the released ones. LoL does it each season for example. And you have to live with them, or post feedback about why should be changed.

Actually I say the It's beta thing a lot because it's hilarious to watch you raging, "duuur, this no beta! excuses excuses! (Flips table)" XD

Saying that everyone else does it is not a good excuse for poor service...

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewb969 View Post
    Saying that everyone else does it is not a good excuse for poor service...
    it is what happens thats how it is in mobas stuff like this happens and it will happen so if u cant deal with it u should stop playing it.

riot and valve have more money then god and still it happens to them..its not like they wanted to but still **** happens.
    Last edited by hangun; 06-04-2014 at 10:42 AM.
    ‎"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
    ”I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them.”

http://twitch.tv/johnatel

what constructive input, deal with it.... see this is an exact example of "white knighting", defending something with no information to back up your opinion other than "I love this thing so stop bashing it"...