Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Re: Total Biscuit agrees! Enough with the "its beta" excuse!

Quote Originally Posted by Fistbumpgeodude View Post
    All of those things are far beyond a cosmetic change(skins).

So the entire thing you just posted above isn't an argument about skins.

It's you bitching about left for dead.

Good job.
    How did this not get filtered? Dev pls.

Quote Originally Posted by JLA-Lyri View Post
    I'm 26.
    I didn't say it -was- marketed as silly fun, I didn't infact say anything. I just don't agree with you that it has to be completely rigid and stick 100% to creations of the comic books. You're just assuming the fact it is serious representation of the comics but you're basing it on half truth, you acknowledge that portrayals are faithful but you don't want to accept the fact that First Date exists, that Gas Joker has been turned into a ham throwing butcher, Atrocitous has a luchador outfit and more will come.

We can clearly see that Turbine does in fact want to have that humorous edge with their items and not 100% serious all the time and neither are they 100% faithful, they're willing to change things if they want.

And yes, I am all to aware my Shazam argument was thin but when you have a hero who is a ten year old boy who says a magic word to turn into a super hero, you should accept the fact comics are weird and it is going to happen more and more.

You're dragging your feet here, sorry.
    I'm not saying Turbine can't do humorous things but maybe it's better to do it with characters it's going to work with. Characters that are already silly to begin with such as Joker or Harly. Do you really want to see Superman or Batman in a Santa Claus outfit or something?

Protector

Turbine is just trying to imitate the success of LoL with stupid skins calling people protectors with slight tweaks here and there. They're 3 years to late. There should be zero reason we have stupid skins in this game.

Protector

Turbine is just trying to imitate the success of LoL with stupid skins calling people protectors with slight tweaks here and there. They're 3 years to late. There should be zero reason we have stupid skins in this game.

I'm not in this not choosing a side but trying to find a way that this could be worked out. But to clear this up.

Barry was in fact a mail man for the government at one point. Don't ask what issue. Though I'm a comic collector I was not a fan of dc comics as much as marvel during thosetime i read it. so I can not say off the back of my head and I do not have the issues were.

Harley was in fact seem in pajamas many issues. Robin is tim drake. He used a stick for his wepion of chose. Dick Greyson used two short sticks and or brass knuckles. Batman was in fact a pirate. Also a barbarian. Wonder woman liked a pilot that was part of the air force. To see her wear clothing to show support for the troops is not surprising especially when she already wears red white and blue with the stars of freedom.

As for DD we all ready know he was cloned. Why not say he was cloned by lex as a assistant.

But as for Turbine not being true to dc the only thing right now is First date DD. But it is creative.

The reason why DC lacked against marvel in the 90's was because of the lack of creativity. Not every thing that is made will be liked but being creative and out side of the box is why comics still survived all these years. It's the reason why we have Lobo. Lobo was not dc style being vulgar, etc, when he was created and if anything more of a troll but became a popular anti hero because of it.

Once again there has to be a way to mend this issue even if it is a setting implace.
    Last edited by Bearsss; 06-09-2014 at 09:08 PM. Reason: spell check

The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar

Dc already do things like that, you can search on the internet and everyone knows that, its like giving a white costume to the dark knight, its Bout being sarcastic stuff, and doomsday first date its such an awesome costume, dont blame or do whatver you are writing to turbine, fo it to DC, they started. l
    Quote Originally Posted by Man_of_KillSteal View Post
    I'm not saying Turbine can't do humorous things but maybe it's better to do it with characters it's going to work with. Characters that are already silly to begin with such as Joker or Harly. Do you really want to see Superman or Batman in a Santa Claus outfit or something?
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Quote Originally Posted by Bearsss View Post
    I'm not in this not choosing a side but trying to find a way that this could be worked out. But to clear this up.

Barry was in fact a mail man for the government at one point. Don't ask what issue. Though I'm a comic collector I was not a fan of dc comics as much as marvel during thosetime i read it. so I can not say off the back of my head and I do not have the issues were.

Harley was in fact seem in pajamas many issues. Robin is tim drake. He used a stick for his wepion of chose. Dick Greyson used two short sticks and or brass knuckles. Batman was in fact a pirate. Also a barbarian. Wonder woman liked a pilot that was part of the air force. To see her wear clothing to show support for the troops is not surprising especially when she already wears red white and blue with the stars of freedom.

As for DD we all ready know he was cloned. Why not say he was cloned by lex as a assistant.

But as for Turbine not being true to dc the only thing right now is First date DD. But it is creative.

The reason why DC lacked against marvel in the 90's was because of the lack of creativity. Not every thing that is made will be liked but being creative and out side of the box is why comics still survived all these years. It's the reason why we have Lobo. Lobo was not dc style being vulgar, etc, when he was created and if anything more of a troll but became a popular anti hero because of it.

Once again there has to be a way to mend this issue even if it is a setting implace.
    All I'm suggesting is to have the option to censor skins I deem inappropriate for myself. All of this useless back and forth could of ended pages ago if people just said "yeah, you're right it would be nice to choose not to see certain skins". But instead it turns in to pages long argument because people want to turn it into a personal attack on them. Which is exactly what happened in the end.

Protector

It will never happen though. That's money lost for turbine it won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Man_of_KillSteal View Post
    All I'm suggesting is to have the option to censor skins I deem inappropriate for myself. All of this useless back and forth could of ended pages ago if people just said "yeah, you're right it would be nice to choose not to see certain skins". But instead it turns in to pages long argument because people want to turn it into a personal attack on them. Which is exactly what happened in the end.
    wow really, you could have said that a week ago and saved everyone a lot of trouble. why you are at it why don't we sensor champions you don't agree with as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wurm_king View Post
    wow really, you could have said that a week ago and saved everyone a lot of trouble. why you are at it why don't we sensor champions you don't agree with as well.
    I know a special someone that would like to do that to Gaslight Catwoman