Can you now have 2 mods on the same item?

Zatanna's default amplifier has 2 mods for Eye of Ekron. Is it now possible to slot 2+ mods for the same item?

Re: Can you now have 2 mods on the same item?

This shouldn't happen. It is most likely a change because Abin Sur's lantern had will conversion before the June Patch. You can't normally have 2. It's a bug.
    With blood and rage of crimson red, Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, Together with our hellish hate, We'll burn you all--That is your fate!
    What's mine is mine and mine and mine, And mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!
    In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, Burn like my power*... Sinestro's might
    In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power...Green Lantern's Light!
    In fearful day, in raging night, With strong hearts full, our souls ignite, When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur. Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur, Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!
    For hearts long lost and full of fright, For those alone in blackest night, Accept our ring and join our fight, Love conquers all-- with violet light!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Ritchy View Post
    This shouldn't happen. It is most likely a change because Abin Sur's lantern had will conversion before the June Patch. You can't normally have 2. It's a bug.
    I thought so as well, and it may only be an exception for that particular default amp set, but I'm still waiting for either an official response, or for someone that has 2 mods for the same item to try it out, just to make sure:P

Also, it may also be a bug, in which case this can also stand as feedback, so that it can be looked into

Ty for the response anyhow

LE: Checked it myself just now, it seemed like I had 2 mods for some item. They don't stack, so it's good x]
    Last edited by Animatron; 06-05-2014 at 09:50 AM.

Infinite Crisis QA Lead IC_Juicebox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Animatron View Post
    Zatanna's default amplifier has 2 mods for Eye of Ekron. Is it now possible to slot 2+ mods for the same item?
    Zatanna's default amp set having 2 mods is indeed a bug, and is in our bug database. Thank you for the report! And to confirm: the mods do not stack.

glad someone else noticed this and reported it lol