Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Title: Join Us for a Bot Match Play Test! Open 6/6 – 6/16

AtIvy sometimes doesn't retreat if her health is low. Shazam sometimes doesn't initate with AtWW. Lantern Prime is too quick to use his ult. Shazam sometimes jsut lets you hit him for 10 seconds, thats a bit too much. Gaslight Batman E's into his death most of the time.

Just got butt devastated by the bots. I should have checked if there was a surrender in the tutorial, but towards the end it was just me and one other guy. Got to get almost 200k damage done with ArcGL though so I guess it all worked out

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    Just got butt devastated by the bots. I should have checked if there was a surrender in the tutorial, but towards the end it was just me and one other guy. Got to get almost 200k damage done with ArcGL though so I guess it all worked out
    I think the bots are just too damn aggressive to be "easy" ones. They're knuckleheads, yeah, but I think they go way too crazy in the beginning to be fit for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Animatron View Post
    I think the bots are just too damn aggressive to be "easy" ones. They're knuckleheads, yeah, but I think they go way too crazy in the beginning to be fit for new players.
    I have to agree. Thought I would practice getting last hits and kept getting attacked nonstop. If I didn't know about the stealth pads or was less competent I would be murdered constantly. I would think a beginner mode would have more defensive laning with a higher difficulty offering aggressive bots. Although the bots should react better as well when they start feeding better players.
    Don't let common sense stop you.
    "They say I'm fearless, but actually I'm very afraid. Of getting beat. Of backing down. Of chickening out. That fear just blows all the others away."

Just finished a game against AI. Here are my 2cents thoughts:

- Difficulty seems to be aslightly above what you would expect from 'passive' AI. One of the guy I played with went 0/10/0. they seem to attack and chase pretty hard straight from the start.

- AI escapes way too late. they kind of wait to be close to death before retreating, seems a bit like suicide on their part.

- When AI teleports back to base, you can attack them and they wont cancel the teleport. So really, if they flee, you are better let them go, wait for them to TP and jump them to finish them.

Overall this is a pretty nice addition though as it really allows to practice/test a champ.

Software Engineer IC_NPComplete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grem357 View Post
    Just finished a game against AI. Here are my 2cents thoughts:

- Difficulty seems to be aslightly above what you would expect from 'passive' AI. One of the guy I played with went 0/10/0. they seem to attack and chase pretty hard straight from the start.

- AI escapes way too late. they kind of wait to be close to death before retreating, seems a bit like suicide on their part.

- When AI teleports back to base, you can attack them and they wont cancel the teleport. So really, if they flee, you are better let them go, wait for them to TP and jump them to finish them.

Overall this is a pretty nice addition though as it really allows to practice/test a champ.
    Thank you for the details and specifics in this feedback! That goes for many of the posts above, as well - not just the one I'm quoting!

I'm loving the constructive feedback in this thread. It will be very helpful as we move forward!
    NPComplete - Infinite Crisis Gameplay Engineer - @NPCDev

Quote Originally Posted by IC_NPComplete View Post
    Thank you for the details and specifics in this feedback! That goes for many of the posts above, as well - not just the one I'm quoting!

I'm loving the constructive feedback in this thread. It will be very helpful as we move forward!
    not sure if this was already posted but, when they are like low health, sometimes and you are chasing them they stay near the close of their turrets (but they keep inside the turret's range) like trying to teleport or trying to get behind the turret and they fail, so they stand there waiting to get killed.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Thought I would just put it here so it's viewable. I would love to be able to choose the AI champions and which position they'll play (bot, top, mid, jungle etc.) so I am able to practice against characters I struggle with or want to be able to counter.
    Don't let common sense stop you.
    "They say I'm fearless, but actually I'm very afraid. Of getting beat. Of backing down. Of chickening out. That fear just blows all the others away."

I've been shock killed a few times....because normal players have a sense of fear and will run back a bit when health gets low. AI bots will tower dive (and somehow live!) but get a kill that a new player should likely NEVER experience from a human opponent.

However, this is a GREAT addition!
    Formerly xocgx.........vegemike is just easier to pronounce!
    Steam name is xocgx
    Steam Forum name is Vegan

Quote Originally Posted by CheesewithRice View Post
    You're the developers that made this game and then refuse to balance it (ex. Gaslight Catwoman).. why on earth would I accept to play with you guys?

I'm guessing none of you will use the characters you nerfed to unplayability, aka Robin and Nightmare Robin.
    Yeah Nightmare Robin was too op, so op that havent been released yet, lol.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn