Loving the newest patch because of the AI mode , but noticed that one of the characters I like playing was modified, Poison Ivy, A seductress, and one of my favorite selling points for advertising the game, (Free Poison Ivy costume from a facebook like), in which I use this image, sit back and let her get me referral points:
Why lower her hotness any at all by making her have that new ballerina dance? was it causing issues ingame?, it wasn't to make things look better, because Superman a well known flyer and more expensive champion is still jogging around like he needs to lose weight or has a bad heart xD.
I imagined the jog was to prevent issues for his Clark Kent skin, but then I saw Joker get a revamp to his own goofy run with the Arkham Origins skin. So I thought animations weren't something that would be changed and we just had to live with it, and Poison Ivy got her sexy dance changed to a standing frolic... so I'm just confused.
Would it be possible to return her awesome dance?, she still has attraction value so wont effect my referrals but now she's allittle less fun. At least the Taunt is still seductive.
- Poison Ivy is less seductive at least her classic look should have the seductive dance, if animations are allowed to change with the character skin.
- Superman jogs everywhere?
- Nightmare Batman lost his lifedrain on his passive (a vampire that just gets health but takes no blood, no damage, wonder what that looks like, sparkle vampire divine health gift for hitting?)
- Ras Al Ghul's Robe - Losing control of your character with fear or berserk auto hit then resurrecting would be more authentic than the free hits carbonite freeze..
- Shazams custom costume - ... I... don't even know what to say with that but it was mentioned in another thread it may be changed to help some people sleep without seeing that smile in their nightmares xD