Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy Poison Ivy's Dance Animation Changed? Was that important?

Advertisement Fun

Loving the newest patch because of the AI mode , but noticed that one of the characters I like playing was modified, Poison Ivy, A seductress, and one of my favorite selling points for advertising the game, (Free Poison Ivy costume from a facebook like), in which I use this image, sit back and let her get me referral points:

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post...xy-447294.jpeg

Why lower her hotness any at all by making her have that new ballerina dance? was it causing issues ingame?, it wasn't to make things look better, because Superman a well known flyer and more expensive champion is still jogging around like he needs to lose weight or has a bad heart xD.

I imagined the jog was to prevent issues for his Clark Kent skin, but then I saw Joker get a revamp to his own goofy run with the Arkham Origins skin. So I thought animations weren't something that would be changed and we just had to live with it, and Poison Ivy got her sexy dance changed to a standing frolic... so I'm just confused.

Would it be possible to return her awesome dance?, she still has attraction value so wont effect my referrals but now she's allittle less fun. At least the Taunt is still seductive.

Authenticity hit:

- Poison Ivy is less seductive at least her classic look should have the seductive dance, if animations are allowed to change with the character skin.

- Superman jogs everywhere?

- Nightmare Batman lost his lifedrain on his passive (a vampire that just gets health but takes no blood, no damage, wonder what that looks like, sparkle vampire divine health gift for hitting?)

- Ras Al Ghul's Robe - Losing control of your character with fear or berserk auto hit then resurrecting would be more authentic than the free hits carbonite freeze..

- Shazams custom costume - ... I... don't even know what to say with that but it was mentioned in another thread it may be changed to help some people sleep without seeing that smile in their nightmares xD
    Last edited by Nenilai; 06-08-2014 at 04:20 PM.
    If You Would Like Help With Anything
    Add me as a friend, Nenilai In game
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notable Player: Mr_Lucho (The First Advocate, he is to us as Kickass is to street heroes, friend this guy)
    Awesome Dev: IC_Celestrata (One of the coolest devs and just an inspirational person, she knows everything o_o)
    - Advocate Team -
    Here to answer questions you may have:
    BertRaccoon, BuddahMonk, Bladelordcal, Cates, Chronolinq, CH4_BrianFantana, CH4_Ron-Burgundy, C.Mystagen, Dage, F3_KTPearee, Gogollum, H2k_tSpark, Internettoughguy, Kuzon, Milutin, MrLucho, Nenilai, Nickthedevil, Paradigm, PeterPlatinum, Sacrilege, SicK.Kuma, TFX-Kirr, TgW_AgentX
    --------------------------------------------------
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
    Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,Taan lek lek nok...Formorrow Sur!

Re: Poison Ivy's Dance Animation Changed? Was that important?

THEY CHANGED IVY'S DANCE???

Sheesh. I'm not really a fan of Star Sapphire's new "dance" as it just looks like unused idle animations, and I can't imagine Ivy with a ballerina dance as you described it.

I have to see this for myself
    edit: saw it, doesn't match Ivy but doesn't not-match Ivy, but the other one actually fit her well.
    Last edited by Kuzon; 06-08-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

What? I'll have to check this out later.

I liked her old dance though. I liked Star Sapphire's old dance as well...
    Can someone explain why it's changed?

edit:
    Oh wow. Her old dance suited her so much more than this new one.
    Last edited by ItsThatAsianBoy; 06-08-2014 at 05:44 PM.

The Best of the Brightest of the Best Mrlucho's Avatar

I posted that she had a new dance and the devs didn't posted on the notes, i like her new dance, i love that they are not sexualizing her or whatever, her dance was just too sexual, imo, I love her new dance, just saying, how is SS dance btw?
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Protector

Really guys? REALLY?

Quote Originally Posted by Firezen View Post
    Really guys? REALLY?
    Yes really. I gotta see this dance now If the game displeases you so much maybe you should take your business elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    I posted that she had a new dance and the devs didn't posted on the notes, i like her new dance, i love that they are not sexualizing her or whatever, her dance was just too sexual, imo, I love her new dance, just saying, how is SS dance btw?
    A character created to be sexualized, and her dance was too sexual? How strange.

Protector

Quote Originally Posted by Redbird4 View Post
    Yes really. I gotta see this dance now If the game displeases you so much maybe you should take your business elsewhere?
    You dance for the first 30 seconds in a game and never do it again. Just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Firezen View Post
    You dance for the first 30 seconds in a game and never do it again. Just stop.
    I dance when I kill someone. Stop trying to troll the forums and learn to play better. Making a fake account doesn't help ur credibility bud.

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    But that's literally who she is. She seduces men and her old dance suited her, like I could look at the dance and go "Yep, I can totally see Poison Ivy doing that.".