Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Protector

Re: Poison Ivy's Dance Animation Changed? Was that important?

Quote Originally Posted by Redbird4 View Post
    I dance when I kill someone. Stop trying to troll the forums and learn to play better. Making a fake account doesn't help ur credibility bud.
    Having a different opinion about something isn't trolling. The last thing this game needs a is a thread about a dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    I posted that she had a new dance and the devs didn't posted on the notes, i like her new dance, i love that they are not sexualizing her or whatever, her dance was just too sexual, imo, I love her new dance, just saying, how is SS dance btw?
    WHAT AM I READING. It's like you don't even know who Poison Ivy is as a character.

Regardless it's a dance. I was more concerned with the new revamped Doomsday look vs. the old one in closed beta than something as minor as this. Would be nice to have /dance1 and /dance2 or something like that to have them both, but makes no difference to me anyway. Only person who had an awesome dance in this game was Batman Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatAsianBoy View Post
    But that's literally who she is. She seduces men and her old dance suited her, like I could look at the dance and go "Yep, I can totally see Poison Ivy doing that.".
    She already moves her hips like shakira [HIPS DON'T LIE] when she's not doing anything, i've seen how other mobas *cough* get their women to the extreme with this kind of stuff, it gets annoying, i'm not saying i didn't like the other dance, in the new 52 i haven seen her yet doing those things, i don't know what are the reasons they put in the office.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Quote Originally Posted by TeaSeeOh View Post
    WHAT AM I READING. It's like you don't even know who Poison Ivy is as a character.

Regardless it's a dance. I was more concerned with the new revamped Doomsday look vs. the old one in closed beta than something as minor as this. Would be nice to have /dance1 and /dance2 or something like that to have them both, but makes no difference to me anyway. Only person who had an awesome dance in this game was Batman Prime.
    She's one of my fav chars and champions.
    We've seen Catwoman doing nasty stuff in comics too, and her dance it's just 'adorable', it could've been something else, but it isn't.

Batman HAS and ALWAYS will have the best DANCE INGAME, if your dance1 dance 2 happens, i wanna see him dance and sing "Am I Blue?"
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:

*How To post a DxDiag

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!

Quote Originally Posted by Firezen View Post
    Having a different opinion about something isn't trolling. The last thing this game needs a is a thread about a dance.
    Last thing this game needs is another person with a bad attitude.

I demand a refund!

lol to the baby's complaining about a thread about dancing, you posted in this thread, and complained about a thread about dancing, so complaining about something you don't think is valid to complain about is no more productive than the fact that random character animations are being made worse than they previously were, when there are serious issues.

If you look at the thread name is says "Was that important", the IDEA of this thread is, with all the issues the game is having, why the hell are working animations being changed.. why is time and money being used on dance animations that there werent a substantial number of complains for. when so much of the game has verified problems.

In short if you people still cant understand, the point of this thread is why are people wasting time and money changing animations with this game having so many other issues. Was it important, did it bring the game to risk? what is the reason, because they made some things worse for even more people...
    If You Would Like Help With Anything
    Add me as a friend, Nenilai In game
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notable Player: Mr_Lucho (The First Advocate, he is to us as Kickass is to street heroes, friend this guy)
    Awesome Dev: IC_Celestrata (One of the coolest devs and just an inspirational person, she knows everything o_o)
    - Advocate Team -
    Here to answer questions you may have:
    BertRaccoon, BuddahMonk, Bladelordcal, Cates, Chronolinq, CH4_BrianFantana, CH4_Ron-Burgundy, C.Mystagen, Dage, F3_KTPearee, Gogollum, H2k_tSpark, Internettoughguy, Kuzon, Milutin, MrLucho, Nenilai, Nickthedevil, Paradigm, PeterPlatinum, Sacrilege, SicK.Kuma, TFX-Kirr, TgW_AgentX
    --------------------------------------------------
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
    Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,Taan lek lek nok...Formorrow Sur!

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. The reason this dance was changed was to support some future Poison Ivy skins.

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Vesuvium View Post
    Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. The reason this dance was changed was to support some future Poison Ivy skins.
    LET THEM COME..
    sorry for caps on.
    I like the new dance, just saying, so i guess i can't even ask "how does it support it?" because the answer will be "You'll see "
    or..... you can tells us why.
    GO HERE:

*How To post a DxDiag

*I'm Famous <3
    MY FAV STREAMS!

I like the idea that some one said. Why not have a dance one and dance two. Not every champ needs two dance's but as long as it is fitting then why not.

Or like ark joker the walk a animation is differnt. So why not have the new Dance for the more fitting skin.

Anyway thinking from a business sell point for a game small things matter like walking and dancing animation. How many people didn't touch sonic in sonic 2 just to see him get annoyed at the screen and tell you to do somthing before he lays down. Yes they did that so the game would not freaz but it became a thing for all future games.

If somthing was changed that is not as good as the new it should be brought up. Yes it is a opinion but it still should be expressed. I like the old dance more for ivy as well. Felt it was more fitting for her.

The new dance is confirmed for a new skin that will eventually released btw who did not read.