Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Poison Ivy's Dance Animation Changed? Was that important?

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Vesuvium View Post
    Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. The reason this dance was changed was to support some future Poison Ivy skins.

Well there it is, future skin... Although joker has 2 animation sets, for two different skins...

Thank you for answering even after some unnecessary responses (like my own), Rather than getting upset Its best to just take a break and come back when Beta is over.. its pointless to get mad over things like this, and its best to see the game after everythings settled and decided on...
    If You Would Like Help With Anything
    Add me as a friend, Nenilai In game
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notable Player: Mr_Lucho (The First Advocate, he is to us as Kickass is to street heroes, friend this guy)
    Awesome Dev: IC_Celestrata (One of the coolest devs and just an inspirational person, she knows everything o_o)
    - Advocate Team -
    Here to answer questions you may have:
    BertRaccoon, BuddahMonk, Bladelordcal, Cates, Chronolinq, CH4_BrianFantana, CH4_Ron-Burgundy, C.Mystagen, Dage, F3_KTPearee, Gogollum, H2k_tSpark, Internettoughguy, Kuzon, Milutin, MrLucho, Nenilai, Nickthedevil, Paradigm, PeterPlatinum, Sacrilege, SicK.Kuma, TFX-Kirr, TgW_AgentX
    --------------------------------------------------
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
    Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,Taan lek lek nok...Formorrow Sur!

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Vesuvium View Post
    Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback. The reason this dance was changed was to support some future Poison Ivy skins.
    Are you saying the dance will return when you release "Stripper Ivy"?
    Formerly xocgx.........vegemike is just easier to pronounce!
    Steam name is xocgx
    Steam Forum name is Vegan

I agree with you, I don't like it when Poison Ivy is too sexual, Poison Ivy is more than that, she's badass

I don't think she should be censored even as a female fan I still like Poison Ivy because of what she got popular for. Being a seductress that manipulates men. She's the only female I would say its ok to sexualize, because she uses it as a weapon! . Maybe it doesnt matter what DC fans think though and only what moba players want?, allot of changes help the game balance without thinking about the fans or story or anything else. I just hope this game doesnt turn out like the Bioware MOBA where you have aliens in mech suits riding on tiny pink custom horses because they wanted a way to sell mounts in outer space, even though it makes no sense in the story or game or even with logic.
    Please add Starfire as a character...

So bummed...her old dance was lovely.

Like her new one better