Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Premades teams ruin this game!!!

Like in the topic...

Re: Premades teams ruin this game!!!

Moba it's a team game. If you don't understand this, we can't nothing for you.

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

I know what you mean.
    It really turns me off from playing.

im speaking about premade vs randoms. It ruin this game. It should be full premade vs full premade. Premade shouldnt be allowed to play versus normal (randoms) people...

as it has been said before in this forum and many others for many other games: premade teams are apart of the game, that is half the fun. if you can't make friends with anyone then that is your problem. I like playing with the people who I have made friends with while solo queing, it makes for a better experience. besides the team play is the core part of the game. so how can a core part of the game be ruining it.

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

I doubt the newer players will enjoy playing against 5 man premades.

It's part of the game,

We have bot match now so there is no excuse for QQ'ing over facing a premade.

In fact, A bad rand v premade game is prolly going to be very short and not even matter.
    A good random V premade is a good thing, A proper match of skills and teamplay and..

Pretty much why I am here.

neither did I but instead of coming on to the forums and bitching about it I turned it into a learning experience. I studied how the pro teams built there characters and it taught me a lot about character builds. they ***** now but back in January at night almost every other game was against Col. or vex or one of the other teams.

I understand it is always frustrating when you're steamrolled, but there's not a lot Turbine can do at the moment. It's more a matter of the small player base than anything else at the moment.

As others have mentioned, best just to watch what the good players are doing and learn from it. I've learned a lot (and still have much more to learn) from losses against good teams. At least if it's a total mismatch the games are generally over relatively quickly.

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Does anyone actually have any proof that level 1s (ungrouped with higher level players) are being matched against premade groups in thier 30s?
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy