Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Premades teams ruin this game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akerasi View Post
    Like, for example, myself and one other grouped, with one other notably high-level player and two newer players, against a queued 5 from VexX (4 VexX members and one vexx sub, queued as 5). This was an actual queued game last night... and such things are not that odd of an occurence when queueing with 2 or 3.
    Someone thinks you can avoid getting stomped by a 5 men Vexx team with mics by inviting "friends"

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio3k View Post
    Someone thinks you can avoid getting stomped by a 5 men Vexx team with mics by inviting "friends"
    Yeah well that means that someone doesn't understand that this thing is a workaround, not a solution. Also, the game should cater to as many people as possible (with the limitations provided by the player base, of course), not just lumps of 5. Having 4 friends that you can communicate well with in order to get some form of enjoyment out of the game shouldn't be a requirement, only an option.

I don't think its just premades that ruin the game, The playing field in general is not designed properly for a new player...I believe the problem is that this game follows the footsteps of other MOBA style games without compensating for change. Like with other MMO's that try to be like world of Warcraft.

The problem is when League of Legends and DOTA came out, there wasn't much demand or understanding what a moba was, or professional teams out there, and a gaming world that knows at least what it is. But Infinite-crisis on the other hand has allot of competition, and so little explanation, with big shoes to fill, and quick complaints that they-re not doing things like "X" game did it.

Because there's so many professional teams already established , it wont help using the same strategy League or Dota used since new players will be stomped and insulted allot more. Errors like "Time spend dead" that used to be in the profile, or The accomplishment system of half and full cycle, bring more stress to compete and be better allot faster in a game that has so much competition. Next thing you know, elite guilds form and max out from gameplay because theres not enough to keep them entertained, and average players feel compelled to get Cycle achievements and even more upset when they lose a game, becoming likely to quit.

Great moves that were made is the AI mode, Improvements to the Matchmaking system, Tutorial Mode..

This game doesn't even show the equipment explanations unless your actually in a match and you have 30 seconds to familiarize yourself with them, that's a HUGE , HUGE, flaw, a new player has to either find a website to learn about equipment or figure out what to choose for their characters skills and equipment in 30 seconds, and equip them and get in position in 10 seconds.. even if other MOBA's started like that, they didn't have "Competition" that explained it far better, because the market wasn't so over-saturated at the time...

But Whats needed right now is to establish whats so different about infinitecrisis, Destroyable scenery, Orbital canons, Equipment with a comic universe background, Animations, Character chat, Story, comics. And clear explination of Items, outside a game, so new players can research it without having to randomly wander over to someone who mentions the name "Dawnbase.com". This game is too reliant on outside support, login to Smite, League of Legends, or any other MOBA and notice they do not have that problem.
    Last edited by Nenilai; 06-11-2014 at 07:19 PM.
    If You Would Like Help With Anything
    Add me as a friend, Nenilai In game
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notable Player: Mr_Lucho (The First Advocate, he is to us as Kickass is to street heroes, friend this guy)
    Awesome Dev: IC_Celestrata (One of the coolest devs and just an inspirational person, she knows everything o_o)
    - Advocate Team -
    Here to answer questions you may have:
    BertRaccoon, BuddahMonk, Bladelordcal, Cates, Chronolinq, CH4_BrianFantana, CH4_Ron-Burgundy, C.Mystagen, Dage, F3_KTPearee, Gogollum, H2k_tSpark, Internettoughguy, Kuzon, Milutin, MrLucho, Nenilai, Nickthedevil, Paradigm, PeterPlatinum, Sacrilege, SicK.Kuma, TFX-Kirr, TgW_AgentX
    --------------------------------------------------
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
    Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,Taan lek lek nok...Formorrow Sur!

Quote Originally Posted by Woarp View Post
    Best joke ever.
    I will stop answer. I stop feed the troll. Support will be take the good decision.
    You do understand that someone beating you is not grounds for reporting them, right? This was all a joke, correct?
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    You do understand that someone beating you is not grounds for reporting them, right? This was all a joke, correct?
    I NEVER report someone because just "I loose", I report him because he provoc in game, but, he doesn't screen that. He just pass for a victim. But if you play with him, you will understand why I report him. He just say wrong affirmations and with my bad english, I can't really argue my defense. And in the screen , if I really flame like heal, you think really I will say "wp"? If I rage like he say, why he doesn't screen the sentence with the flame? Beacause just doesn't exist.

EDIT: I screen the provoc (same match who he takes the screen).
    http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.ph...nShot00001.jpg
    Last edited by Woarp; 06-11-2014 at 04:34 PM.

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    No but the OP is really toxic.
    He goes AFK on purpose and attack players.

Woarp first of all you reporting me for no reason (im pretty sure that i have report from your side each match no matter what i do) second you predent to be respectful person but you call others trolls only because i showed people "your way of losing". 3rd i was speaking about way you behave which was - im in premade im so pro and "gg, wp" we crushed your random team but well played, you are not in premade you speak "i'll report you cuz i lost" or whatever, your sreen showed what exactly? I said "you have to be reported" or "more premade pls"? Which one provoked you so much? Im well known about my behavior (what ItsThatAsianBoy said) which is - protesting against premades. Sorry but im not masochist and do not enjoy being killed over and over, if you (ItsThatAsianBoy or anyone else) like it (and i know you probably dont) go to map be killed thousands of time i dont really care, but you have to admit that there have to be a way to destroy them (preamdes) they fun. If people will protest in this way they gonna think twice, and may next time they will go solo and than you'll be reported like i was by Woarp because he lost without his premade dudes...

Oh and special for you little reminding

Quote Originally Posted by Waerjak View Post
    +1 and dont abuse support its for bugs and such

I think premade people should learn something from typical players - how to lose with honor
    Last edited by Leszczyk12; 06-11-2014 at 06:24 PM.

Lack Of new Players And small Player Base Ruin Game Hopefully 32 million players in the Future IC must Expand into the Asian Market.
    Moving To Las Vegas Watch me Play Poker! http://www.twitch.tv/s0lo

My official proposition is to IGNORE premade teams - IF you see full premade team as your opponent and you are in random team just dont go to fight. Dont give them satisfaction of stomping you in ground!!! We did something like that once and they were so pissed off They waited in their little group and we didnt give them satisfaction. Next time they gonna think twice before they will go in premade!!! We have to do something since matchmaking works like it works it is ONLY WAY TO CUT THAT CANCER that RUIN this cool game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leszczyk12 View Post
    My official proposition is to IGNORE premade teams - IF you see full premade team as your opponent and you are in random team just dont go to fight. Dont give them satisfaction of stomping you in ground!!! We did something like that once and they were so pissed off They waited in their little group and we didnt give them satisfaction. Next time they gonna think twice before they will go in premade!!! We have to do something since matchmaking works like it works it is ONLY WAY TO CUT THAT CANCER that RUIN this cool game!!!
    If only you could see who you're going against before picking your heroes, you could ignore them easily.
    But up to the loading phase, teams are secret, picks are secret. Whatever