Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Senior Software Engineer Admin_Phax's Avatar

Re: Premades teams ruin this game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatAsianBoy View Post
    I have no idea what OB4 means.
    OB4 = June Update?
    Yes, sorry, internal jargon. Edited.

dont be apthetic this uber matchmaking system place me with protectors lvl idk 1-5 because how you can explain that i have 400% more kills than all of them put together (just happend) we lostt cuz gas bat for example bough items for def, atomic WW fight under towers all the time etc?!

this matchmaking system needs serious upgrade

Not matchmaking need an upgrade, the game need just more people. That all.

Isn't premade ruin the game (it's a good training to fight premade and improve your skills) but it's you , who ruin the game with your afk (staying base) because ennemy team are premade. You just rage, and it's not with that conduct you will attract people in this game (rage post in forum and stay base in game).

Quote Originally Posted by Woarp View Post
    Not matchmaking need an upgrade, the game need just more people. That all.

Isn't premade ruin the game (it's a good training to fight premade and improve your skills) but it's you , who ruin the game with your afk (staying base) because ennemy team are premade. You just rage, and it's not with that conduct you will attract people in this game (rage post in forum and stay base in game).
    That's how you get better at anything: you learn from someone who knows more. But how good are you going to get at basketball if you pick up 4 other guys that you see playing ball in the park, and you play against the god damned Lakers? All the time? Hm?

There are people that want to play this game casually, and when you get to a spot when all you get paired with are premades (sometimes even pro teams) and with the added bonus of having jerks for teammates that insult you at the first sign of a mistake, the game gets less fun, and starts feeling like a chore. Then there's the second bonus: "pro" players that will insult you even if they run against you, because they can't stand to lose or whatever.

After a point, everything feels so "high stakes", constant pressure and no fun, and this is mostly the cause.

And the argument of "why don't you get 4 friends and play with them?" sounds a bit like "why don't you buy gambits yourself?". I'd like to be able to do without this requirement (because it IS a requirement at this point if I want to enjoy myself). I get that this may not be the direction Turbine wants the game to go in, but I'm putting out there because I think there are a lot of people in my situation (for example : my friends all play Diablo3 and are not into switching/trying out MOBAs).

Totally agree with Animatron. Woarp play in premade teams so its soo damm funny for him to kill people and grow his ego lol. To Woarp - aha sure you can really learn alot dying one by one cuz they (premade team) are gang bangging and my team full or randoms just dont do it. What i can learn from premade? Coordinating? No i cant, i know it but i cannot make 4 random people to play like that - thats simple. PREMADE should play vs antoher PREMADE, thats all.

Its like in the football for example you have 2 teams 1st full of people who play with each other all the time and 2nd full or random people guess whos gonna win the match? And 1 more question do you think that match whould be FAIR? You are just stupid and selfish Woarp cuz you play in premade teams. But i remember when you once had premade as enemy (i was in your team) you flammeed like hell.

Joining Harmony

a lot of people only play in groups to win only. I think the game needs is ranks.

You are so funny. You say some wrong affirmations.
    1/ I never flame a guy who do a mistake (and GHR too, I play often with them and they never flame a pick up, after, I don't speak for another teams, like GD).
    Sometimes, I loose my blood cold because a guy flame/afk, doesn't listen and do anything or just suicide under tower. I hate troll guys. If I flame like hell, I want a screen (I play 3 years on LoL, I was never ban and I don't receive warning).

2/ I never say it's funny to have an easy win. Contrary, just boring. Ego? Same, I want an evidence. I never said "gg easy win" or something like that.

3/ I already win against GHR team without a full premade. And yes, I persevere when I play against GHR. So yes, that matches train me, not like easy wins.

4/ "PREMADE should play vs antoher PREMADE" and if just 1 premade play in GH queue? how it's done? They never play? I will repeat for a 99999999999999 time: this game need more people. More people = more premade = match balanced. Matchmaking can't invent a premade.

5/ I'm ok to say: premade have a big advantage on not premade team. BUT, isn't difficult to invite a friend to avoid the random solo Q no? I start this game in closed beta solo and now, I have 60 guys to invite to avoid playing solo.

Well premades, keep wasting your time running around with the same tag in pub games, trying to get that 90%+ winrate that no one over 14 ever cares about, while stomping the hell out of people who just want to have fun. Make them leave, until the game dies and gets shut down.
    Your time, wasted. that's what you deserve and what you're obtaining

Quote Originally Posted by Woarp View Post
    I'm ok to say: premade have a big advantage on not premade team. BUT, isn't difficult to invite a friend to avoid the random solo Q no? I start this game in closed beta solo and now, I have 60 guys to invite to avoid playing solo.
    There's a bit of a difference between true premades (the ones with actual game coordination, speaking with mics, and such) and friends that you more or less randomly invite from your friend list
    Last edited by Fabrizio3k; 06-10-2014 at 01:48 PM.

- double post -