Joining Harmony

how annoying do you think Lazarus Effect 2 is?

like from a scale from 1 - 10 how annoying do you think it is too beat someone 1v1 only to have them regain their WHOLE hp bar?

this amplifier is ridiculous, especially on tanks and bruisers like why would any tank NOT buy this item??

Lazarus 1 is good, maybe a tad strong...but CMON A FULL HP BAR.

i really hope im not the only one who hates this item

Community Advocate CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Re: how annoying do you think Lazarus Effect 2 is?

Quote Originally Posted by m1lfr3d View Post
    like from a scale from 1 - 10 how annoying do you think it is too beat someone 1v1 only to have them regain their WHOLE hp bar?

this amplifier is ridiculous, especially on tanks and bruisers like why would any tank NOT buy this item??

Lazarus 1 is good, maybe a tad strong...but CMON A FULL HP BAR.

i really hope im not the only one who hates this item
    And then it does nothing for the next 4 minutes. And, except for pure tanks, you can double kill them while they are waiting to revive. If they weren't able to be attacked id see a much bigger issue, but you get a pretty distinct animation while it's ready (so enemies know you'll have to kill twice) and you get 5 seconds to beat them
    down while they are helpless

Joining Harmony

i just find it particularly annoying when, say the Marksman is roaming to help another lane and you as the jungler kill him dead. but wait he has that stupid Robe so he is invulnerable meanwhile you just used all ur burst so u gotta wait for cooldowns while the mid laner, and his support are both basically at your doorstep so now you HAVE to leave and miss out on an otherwise sure kill.

idk i guess its not OP but the inconvenience of the item is annoying

I probably would have had it at 75% before buffs or something similar but I like the item. I'm not sure if I like the item keeping all the stacks though because you technically haven't died but I'm not qualified to argue that yet. It probably also needs to lose some of the Armor boost off of the modifier.

You require an augment and item slot to use it though for 100% and on anything but a tank, that could be a waste.
    Last edited by Shaithiz; 06-09-2014 at 02:45 AM.
    Don't let common sense stop you.
    "They say I'm fearless, but actually I'm very afraid. Of getting beat. Of backing down. Of chickening out. That fear just blows all the others away."

It is way to strong, as far as I know a lot of competitive teams rush this item because of what it provides for such a low cost.

It needs a nerf and fast.
    My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
    Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

It is way to strong, as far as I know a lot of competitive teams rush this item because of what it provides for such a low cost.

It needs a nerf and fast.
    My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
    Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

I was a lot better before the nerf on it. Lazarus 2 gave 50% health but you were invincible. At least this new version allows you to kill them before they come back and they only have 25% of their armour.
    With blood and rage of crimson red, Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, Together with our hellish hate, We'll burn you all--That is your fate!
    What's mine is mine and mine and mine, And mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!
    In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, Burn like my power*... Sinestro's might
    In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power...Green Lantern's Light!
    In fearful day, in raging night, With strong hearts full, our souls ignite, When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur. Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur, Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!
    For hearts long lost and full of fright, For those alone in blackest night, Accept our ring and join our fight, Love conquers all-- with violet light!

Lazarus 2 is the new meta, I almost wish gambits came back instead of lazarus 2.
    enemy team of 5 and 3 or more have it.... you can turn that around and say hey get it yourself but not
    everyone will do that. It´s now a MUST have item.

Lazarus 2 needs a nerf.

Lazarus 2 and Nerons contract (what ever that item is called) that combination is bonkers...

I liked the old animation much better. The current one is much easier to not notice. Resulting in some awkward initiations.