Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

getting the most deaths cause you're the focus.

I know that im not the best player in the game but after getting strait 10 deaths when im support is infuriating. im pretty sure there are others that are the same way. An idea is to perhaps lower the amount of credits your killer receives after you reach a certain amount of deaths just cause you've died too many times in the game and not trying to be mistaken for a feeder when you are trying to play the game.

Re: getting the most deaths cause you're the focus.

This is a problem I struggled with back when I played LoL. I mained AD Carry and some games they would have a fed Zed or Irelia or some tanky-divey champion that would make quick work of me anywhere I was in a fight. You can avoid this to a degree with position, but if an entire team is gunning for you there isn't much to do. Whether or not they realize it, your team sees you at 1-7 and they call you a noob, which sucks because you're just getting focused.

What I did to get over this issue was hard to do, but I had to force myself to accept that they are going to think what they will. As long as you're happy with your play keep at it and you'll keep improving and leave the guys who only see the negative in the dust. I only got to Gold IV in LoL before I quit, but I think I would do much better now if I went back with this attitude. It's helped me enormously in IC.

I personally love it when they send 2-3 Champs after me because I am dominating GH bot so much that it's the only way to slow my gold intake. Two things: any good player will ALWAYS target the squish first; and if you're getting focused to that degree, it's more than likely because you are making game-changing plays and your opponents want you out of the picture.
    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

My Buddy always says : "The best get focused"

Also, when they focus you instead of your Marksman, then you are doing your job right, and if your teammates can't see that
    then F*** 'em

Often people say these things just to feel better about themself, ignore them.

Also, would you like any hints on maybe avoiding getting killed...

I am a lvl 40 protector with a KDA of 4/2/11 playing aggressive supports exclusively.

For any moba, a team should always focus on the blasters and the marksman. They're squishy and the damage dealers.
    With blood and rage of crimson red, Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, Together with our hellish hate, We'll burn you all--That is your fate!
    What's mine is mine and mine and mine, And mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!
    In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, Burn like my power*... Sinestro's might
    In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power...Green Lantern's Light!
    In fearful day, in raging night, With strong hearts full, our souls ignite, When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur. Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur, Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!
    For hearts long lost and full of fright, For those alone in blackest night, Accept our ring and join our fight, Love conquers all-- with violet light!

Thats why i play tanky supports when i have to like WW, Atomic Ivy or Arcane GL. Let them focus you and win the game! :b
    Talk to Mr. Punchy

Quote Originally Posted by TheINsane View Post
    Thats why i play tanky supports when i have to like WW, Atomic Ivy or Arcane GL. Let them focus you and win the game! :b
    If they forcus a tank, the other team doesn't really know the purpose of said tank. Kill their damage and base race.
    With blood and rage of crimson red, Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, Together with our hellish hate, We'll burn you all--That is your fate!
    What's mine is mine and mine and mine, And mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!
    In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, Burn like my power*... Sinestro's might
    In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power...Green Lantern's Light!
    In fearful day, in raging night, With strong hearts full, our souls ignite, When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur. Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur, Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!
    For hearts long lost and full of fright, For those alone in blackest night, Accept our ring and join our fight, Love conquers all-- with violet light!

If they are focusing you it's basically them shouting in all chat #RESPECT

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Ritchy View Post
    If they forcus a tank, the other team doesn't really know the purpose of said tank. Kill their damage and base race.
    He said he got 10 deaths with support tho so thats my answer.
    Talk to Mr. Punchy

KDA ratio means nothing without a context. If you have a 10/1 K/D ratio with GasCat you're pretty much doing your job, if you go 10/1 with Robin, while also supporting, that's another thing. The same applies in the opposite case