Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: getting the most deaths cause you're the focus.

I almost always have the most deaths on my team...
    Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Frelorn View Post
    Well thats cuz you only know how to auto.

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Frelorn View Post
    Yeah, but you're bad so...

V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Ooooo burn.
    “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead

If you are the focus of the enemy team, and you are dying a lot, there are many things you can do to minimize your number of deaths.

- kite/orb walk/scoot and shoot : I know it can be tedious due to everyone complaining about the "clickboxes", but if you just

A-click, click away, A-click, click away to kite, it increases the number of autos you can throw out while running immensely, and you won't just run back into your opponent.

- Wait until the enemy team uses their cooldowns to enter a fight :

I constantly hear people saying sinestro is trash in solo queue due to not understanding how blasters work.

You must allow some of the enemy burst/cc to be used on tanks/bruisers who are trying to force the issue.

It doesn't always work out due to enemy coordination, but your ideal situation is to allow roots/burst to get thrown down, and THAN enter the fray to start spell rotations.

If someone dives into your team to get you, and your team keeps running straight ahead, your team does not understand priorities of teamfights.

If YOU keep running(as a tank/brawler), you're screwing your blasters and adc mattering on the situation.

- Peel : HELP YOUR TEAMMATES.

The reason that flash is so fed is because no one wants to peel the adc/blaster and just keep chasing the DD or gascat who has 20 more base movespeed than you.
    This allows the flash to get rotations off on your adc, than your blaster(s), than you, instead of just some damage off on your adc and yourself.

If your buddy is going to die, and you can prevent that 100%, or get a kill 75% of the time, peeling for your teammate is going to do a lot more for your team, than that one kill will do for you.

- Use super speed : The amount of times I have ran away from a fight at sub 100 hp with 3 satellite champs chasing me futilely is already over 30 in my 3 weeks of playing this game.

You don't necessarily use this to catch people, remember that.

- Realize most fights are awful currently with the young community, and decision making will improve :

^
    People suck at this game. Give it time.

Good post, Fistbump. I've been playing for a while now (protector level 40) but this is my first moba. While I'm a LOT better than I was when I started, I think having read this will help my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabrizio3k View Post
    KDA ratio means nothing without a context. If you have a 10/1 K/D ratio with GasCat you're pretty much doing your job, if you go 10/1 with Robin, while also supporting, that's another thing. The same applies in the opposite case
    Exactly, if I die as a tank-support in a teamfight while my team cleans up and picking up kills after; I'm all good.
    Streamer, shoutcaster and ESL Admin for Infinite Crisis

I also love taco's.

*Twitter

*Stream

They could support Atlantis up with my coffins if I got one for each death on my supports.

PS: My K/D sucks because all I do is play tanks. I can't do Marksmen, I expect them to be able to be hit.
    Don't let common sense stop you.
    "They say I'm fearless, but actually I'm very afraid. Of getting beat. Of backing down. Of chickening out. That fear just blows all the others away."