High Ping since the recent update

Hey all,

first I wanna say I love the game. I'm not trying to complain about your choices for anything but this is something that really bugs me.

At first I thought it was my internet provider. Internet in Alaska is a joke. It can go fast but everyone has caps and during peak hours you get ridiculously high ping. At first I thought it was just a busy time of the day but thanks to your addition of the FPS/Ping monitor I've been able to watch it and compare it to my ping tests online.

Normally my ping for games is 85-90. Yeah it's not great, but it was good enough. Since the NightBatNerf update I consistently have a 170 ping! It's ridiculous! =( I still get my 85-90 on pingtest.net then drop into game at 170.

Just some notes for the devs I guess, but I thought you should know. I can only add my comments on the after game survey so many times. Thank you for the great game.

Turbine Customer Support IC_Mirthgar's Avatar

Re: High Ping since the recent update

If you haven't yet be sure to put in a tech support request via the support site, we can get much more indepth troubleshooting connection issues via email than on the forums.

Re: High Ping since the recent update

Will do, and thanks fror everything.
    “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead