Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Nightmare Superman Full review part II

Most in def nightmare superman shield is by far the best right now. I'm bragging about it and how well he works with Atrocitus. Makes Atrocitus almost godly. And you make a good point about pricing and how he was before buffs. Because I made him work before the buffs, after he only became better after for me so I never stop playing him.

As for me having trouble. Maybe I find it easier minus the bug for ivy since the patch to handle enemys if caught on my own with other champs. Maybe it's my play style.

Idk If you ever steam but I'll love to see you in action with nightmare superman. Compare notes. Or we can set up custom match and I sit out to watch when we both have enough time for a custom gd game if you have people willing to do so. As for Zatanna. It's that range plus cooldown that gets people.

I come up against some good nightmare superman but never a threatening one. I laugh when I carry my team to a victory and come 2nd to first with kills when I focus heavily on the support. That also may be the issue. *Shrug* Who knows.

Providing Harmony

I have you added on North American servers but very rarely see you online for discussion. I do not have steam.

Yea. My play time is really strange. I play around 11pm till 3 am (sometimes) or 10am to 12 noon. Eastern Time btw.

But I'll be online Saturday for the most part and have time to do GD if your down.

Providing Harmony

I main support on GH, and almost never play GD. I am usually on in the evening British Summer Time.

Cool. Let's do this then. Will work it out eventually. I'll keep my eyes open on Saturday for you.

Providing Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Bearsss View Post
    Cool. Let's do this then. Will work it out eventually. I'll keep my eyes open on Saturday for you.
    I can show you this which is about on par: http://imgur.com/TgjIG8B

The most damage to champions in the game narrowly beating out DD and Aquaman (and by far most damage in general, which is less significant), most damage taken on the team and a decent KDA to go with it. Build: Accelerated Coin, Resonant Metallos, Eye of Ekron, Book of Eternity, Empowered Psi-Scimitar and I could probably have afforded Starheart 2 next time I backed, if not a full Starheart. Just put out a constant storm of displacement, shielding and derps while repositioning.

EDIT: Then played 2 games (not sure yet) you can watch on the IC stream about 1:35 into here - http://www.twitch.tv/infinitecrisis/b/537795052.
    Last edited by Volandum; 06-12-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks. I'll enjoy watching when I get home from work.

But i was able to get a look at the picture during some free time. Great numbers you put up with nightmare superman. Surprised aura man did not out damage you. Was he building tank? And I'm pretty sure cyborg took bot. Just a guess from the numbers lol.

Providing Harmony

Quote Originally Posted by Bearsss View Post
    Thanks. I'll enjoy watching when I get home from work.

But i was able to get a look at the picture during some free time. Great numbers you put up with nightmare superman. Surprised aura man did not out damage you. Was he building tank? And I'm pretty sure cyborg took bot. Just a guess from the numbers lol.
    AWW was bot (and highest creep damage on team suggests this). Aquaman was full power.