Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How many we are?

Is the game really progressing?, I always see someone who i played with before, how many active players we are?

Re: How many we are?

A lot, but we are shy and hide.

yeah I would like to know an estimate of the active player base as well.

Well I'd like some full statistics. What's the weekly growth? I heard someone say a little over 100,000 total but I'm fairly certain they were making that s*** up. I'm starting to see more and more ads though on imgur and other websites so it must be rising. That is, if the rate of growth of is greater than the rate of ragequits.

Quote Originally Posted by Attraxi View Post
    Well I'd like some full statistics. What's the weekly growth? I heard someone say a little over 100,000 total but I'm fairly certain they were making that s*** up. I'm starting to see more and more ads though on imgur and other websites so it must be rising. That is, if the rate of growth of is greater than the rate of ragequits.
    really?, I dont think we are near to 100.000

Quote Originally Posted by Naza131 View Post
    really?, I dont think we are near to 100.000
    And if we are, someone can tell me when they are on so I don't have 5-10min queues in my prime time
    Don't let common sense stop you.
    "They say I'm fearless, but actually I'm very afraid. Of getting beat. Of backing down. Of chickening out. That fear just blows all the others away."

u have to think 100.000 over 3 servers so 33.000 in each server.Then it also is that there are difrent time zones in eu and in russia , etc. in russia alone there are 8 difrent time zones . Then think of how much people play myby there are people who play only 1 game in 2 days. And at least u get matched with - 20 or +20 level protectors so i think the newer players didn't even get to lvl 20 so we get mostly matched with older players who play more so that's why we see much familiar daces
    Can I introduce them to mister punchy ?

Twitter : https://twitter.com/IC_Xawas

Quote Originally Posted by Xawas View Post
    u have to think 100.000 over 3 servers so 33.000 in each server.Then it also is that there are difrent time zones in eu and in russia , etc. in russia alone there are 8 difrent time zones . Then think of how much people play myby there are people who play only 1 game in 2 days. And at least u get matched with - 20 or +20 level protectors so i think the newer players didn't even get to lvl 20 so we get mostly matched with older players who play more so that's why we see much familiar daces
    Not Enough
    Moving To Las Vegas Watch me Play Poker! http://www.twitch.tv/s0lo

Protector

800 people? Because it sure as hell feels like it.

yhea i think there are manny new players but the only thing is we doesn't get matched with them. we will have to wait until they are lvl 20 . myby q times will become better then
    Can I introduce them to mister punchy ?

Twitter : https://twitter.com/IC_Xawas