Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

Re: Even if you don't like her, you have to admit she has the best ultimate in the ga

Quote Originally Posted by Animatron View Post
    *sound of a chainsaw heard from across the map*

I'M COMING FOR YOU!

Now that's scary:>
    Not as scary as seeing a Gas Cat.
    "Oh hey there's Gas-"
    *Dead*

Re: Even if you don't like her, you have to admit she has the best ultimate in the ga

You can get away from Gas Cat. You can't get away from AWW unless you get lucky and base before the ult lands.

I hate AWW's ult. Least skilled ult in the game. At least the rest of her kit requires some finesse to get results.
    Almost 12,000 Crisis Coins gone to waste...I am a sad panda.

V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    You can get away from Gas Cat. You can't get away from AWW unless you get lucky and base before the ult lands.

I hate AWW's ult. Least skilled ult in the game. At least the rest of her kit requires some finesse to get results.
    It's skilled in the way that its a last hit skill mainly. Can't tell you how many times AWW tried to ult me as robin and as soon as she hits me, I Q her and escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbird4 View Post
    It's skilled in the way that its a last hit skill mainly. Can't tell you how many times AWW tried to ult me as robin and as soon as she hits me, I Q her and escape.
    I know someone who mains AWW and uses her ult more advantageously as a blink. He hates using it for a last hit kill unless absolutely necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by CheesewithRice View Post
    Oh shut up you Gas Cat scrub.

Talking to OP, of course.

Play a real hero.
    Catwoman isn't a hero, though...she's a villain. My goodness, if you are going to troll up threads, at least get your basic facts about the comic book characters you are fake raging over.

Play a real hero.
    The thread was about Mecha Wonder Woman......

Protector

Ah, that ult I don't use around a third of the games I play MWW because I'd rather be moving autoing and lifestealing.

Protector

The players are Protectors and the characters Champions.

I like how you basically completely glaze over what my main point was about. And in this game, the characters are known as Protectors, to be technical.

Learn how to play a real hero.
    That was intentional. This game is based on comic book characters, silly. Why don't you love comic books?

Play a real hero.
    This is one fed troll we have here, ladies and gentlemen.