Thread: So...

So...

How would we feel about me hosting a bi weekly CC tourney after it is re-released and gets it's big update? How many people would be interested in doing this? It's only going to be bi weekly though because I still plan in in playing in the GH tournaments hosted by Nerdock.
    Last edited by KoH_David; 06-10-2014 at 09:53 AM.

Re: So...

Kaotik Gaming would be there. also if u r interested let me know we are going to try playing some 3v3 & 4v4 matches if we can get enough people to join. if we can get to 5v5 that would b great but I understand some people don't like cc

Re: So...

Quote Originally Posted by KaotikXxXNos View Post
    Kaotik Gaming would be there. also if u r interested let me know we are going to try playing some 3v3 & 4v4 matches if we can get enough people to join. if we can get to 5v5 that would b great but I understand some people don't like cc
    Nonsense! Who doesn't love Coast City?

Now it seems a lot of people are trying to fire off custom matches. It seems like the scene is becoming too saturated with new/newer attempts leaving very few who can gather enough players to get a game off. And it doesn't help when there is no organization.

Four months, and still fun to play every night with a wide array of people and talent levels (as long as they pay attention of course).
    Dycer's Final Event!

I am doing a giveaway for IC players migrating to Smite!

I am on Twitter @TheDycer

The_Dycer Guides: Updates Soon!
    The Definition of SoonTM

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Vauntiness: Boastfulness
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!