Thread: So...

So...

How would we feel about me hosting a bi weekly CC tourney after it is re-released and gets it's big update? How many people would be interested in doing this? It's only going to be bi weekly though because I still plan in in playing in the GH tournaments hosted by Nerdock.
    Last edited by KoH_David; 06-10-2014 at 09:53 AM.

Considering Harmony KaotikXxXNos's Avatar

Re: So...

Kaotik Gaming would be there. also if u r interested let me know we are going to try playing some 3v3 & 4v4 matches if we can get enough people to join. if we can get to 5v5 that would b great but I understand some people don't like cc

Re: So...

Quote Originally Posted by KaotikXxXNos View Post
    Kaotik Gaming would be there. also if u r interested let me know we are going to try playing some 3v3 & 4v4 matches if we can get enough people to join. if we can get to 5v5 that would b great but I understand some people don't like cc
    Nonsense! Who doesn't love Coast City?

Now it seems a lot of people are trying to fire off custom matches. It seems like the scene is becoming too saturated with new/newer attempts leaving very few who can gather enough players to get a game off. And it doesn't help when there is no organization.

Four months, and still fun to play every night with a wide array of people and talent levels (as long as they pay attention of course).
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Conquer Your Lane with Starro!

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

I am one with Starro! All hail Starro.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Colubriform: Shaped like a snake
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

21 No Death games in queue without an afk this patch!