Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Protector Xoulrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,300

    Fight on points & get mid!!!

    That is all.
    Almost 12,000 Crisis Coins gone to waste...I am a sad panda.

    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

  2. #2

    Re: Fight on points & get mid!!!

    so tru Xoul..

    To many times Ive been called a noob, because its 6 mins in and we have 2 nodes, I type ALL MID.. And instead, our Flash and another champ, Instead go top, Tell my Im a newb and that OC doesnt help unless you have 3 nodes...

    So. ofcourse now the enemy gets. fourth node, the 3 of us that went MID are dead, and the super drone proceeds casually to the top to retake it..aking it 5 nodes to 2 ..

    understandably..LATE game taking that 3rd node and then defending is the better strat becuzz fightin over mid could take a while....BUT at the 6 min mark..EVERYONE is squishy and the fights are shorter, along with the fact that each team still has around 400 on their core...Im pretty sure that an extra nide PLUS super drones, and the chance to annihalate the whole enemy team, is well worth the 50 to 100 core points you MIGHT lose to get ths early and exceptional advantage.
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

    also..Consider Ham as an option.

  3. #3

    Re: Fight on points & get mid!!!

    sorry this, and peope not sticking with MY WW, on the nodes annoys meh alot lol..


    btw. GASCAT NOT OP
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

    also..Consider Ham as an option.

  4. #4
    Protector Xoulrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,300

    Re: Fight on points & get mid!!!

    Stop being bad. Stop chasing kills. Stop fighting on enemy points. Stop fighting in the streets. Start fighting on your team's points. It's not that hard. Gank bot every so often.

    And Turbine, please speed the damn turret ROF up and make the points just a bit larger. This game has so much potential and you guys are wasting it.
    Almost 12,000 Crisis Coins gone to waste...I am a sad panda.

    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

  5. #5
    Joining Harmony Exiled98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    211

    Re: Fight on points & get mid!!!

    Not to rain on the parade you guys having but i just wanna say it , devs and the community already made it clear that GH is a map they are not gonna give much of a dog bone about , and due to the state of the tradition of MOBA is tri-lane maps no one will really understand the GH meta and strat unless they have experience in LoL's dominion , and there you have it.

    IMO i only kept playing this game is due to it being MOBA (fast game fast result) , intense interaction in combat and also is DC champions which caused me to leave LoL , about Turbine taking GH seriously is unlikely, scrims and streams hardly give a fart about this map unless they wanna make a quick intro on new champions and showcase their performance due the quick scaling nature of this map.

    So if you really like this map then keep playing it like me but dont take it seriously as none other players do, other than a quick warm up or testing **** out or having dumb bug exploiting fun people hardly play this game because of this map , given the unique and rare few of us do and also for our own sake , GH will stay this way forever , no one will give a bull about it and for us that frequent this map just chillax and play it casually.

    Sorry this sounds harsh but then again the community here and the developers are the same as well , i suggest we invest our seriousness somewhere else.

  6. #6
    Protector
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    622

    Re: Fight on points & get mid!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    Stop being bad. Stop chasing kills. Stop fighting on enemy points. Stop fighting in the streets. Start fighting on your team's points. It's not that hard. Gank bot every so often.

    And Turbine, please speed the damn turret ROF up and make the points just a bit larger. This game has so much potential and you guys are wasting it.
    This is a mistake I see a bit. You have got to maintain a map presence or you'll be unable to cover your points and will get flanked and ambushed and generally taken apart. You have got to fight for that presence. The enemy will typically not choose to fight on your point without a numerical advantage, at which point it may well be good for them to pick the fight. Sticking too closely together on a point also leaves you vulnerable to aoe siege, especially if you are melee heavy.

  7. #7
    Protector Dspyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    103

    Re: Fight on points & get mid!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Exiled98 View Post
    Not to rain on the parade you guys having but i just wanna say it , devs and the community already made it clear that GH is a map they are not gonna give much of a dog bone about , and due to the state of the tradition of MOBA is tri-lane maps no one will really understand the GH meta and strat unless they have experience in LoL's dominion , and there you have it.

    IMO i only kept playing this game is due to it being MOBA (fast game fast result) , intense interaction in combat and also is DC champions which caused me to leave LoL , about Turbine taking GH seriously is unlikely, scrims and streams hardly give a fart about this map unless they wanna make a quick intro on new champions and showcase their performance due the quick scaling nature of this map.

    So if you really like this map then keep playing it like me but dont take it seriously as none other players do, other than a quick warm up or testing **** out or having dumb bug exploiting fun people hardly play this game because of this map , given the unique and rare few of us do and also for our own sake , GH will stay this way forever , no one will give a bull about it and for us that frequent this map just chillax and play it casually.

    Sorry this sounds harsh but then again the community here and the developers are the same as well , i suggest we invest our seriousness somewhere else.

    That does not align with anything I have seen on the topic from the devs. For this game to be massively successful it will need to separate itself from other mobas. Supporting different modes and maps is one way to do that.
    "The progress of rivers to the ocean is not so rapid as that of man to error."

    Voltaire

    MOBO: ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe
    CPU: Intel i5-3570K
    GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 670 FtW 4Gb
    RAM: 16Gbs 1333MHz Corsair Venegance
    OS: WIndows 7 Ultimate SP 1

  8. #8

    Re: Fight on points & get mid!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dspyder View Post
    That does not align with anything I have seen on the topic from the devs. For this game to be massively successful it will need to separate itself from other mobas. Supporting different modes and maps is one way to do that.
    Its also a good way to spread yourself too thin and end up with multiple subpar maps. Also the road less travel leads to problems where there hasnt already been a solution in other games and therefore it can be harder and longer to fix without a roadmap.

    It can be done, with a huge amount of resources...

  9. #9
    Protector Dspyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    103

    Re: Fight on points & get mid!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JConstantine View Post
    Its also a good way to spread yourself too thin and end up with multiple subpar maps. Also the road less travel leads to problems where there hasnt already been a solution in other games and therefore it can be harder and longer to fix without a roadmap.

    It can be done, with a huge amount of resources...

    Sometimes you have to get off the beaten path to get were you are going.
    "The progress of rivers to the ocean is not so rapid as that of man to error."

    Voltaire

    MOBO: ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe
    CPU: Intel i5-3570K
    GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 670 FtW 4Gb
    RAM: 16Gbs 1333MHz Corsair Venegance
    OS: WIndows 7 Ultimate SP 1

  10. #10
    Protector Xoulrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,300

    Re: Fight on points & get mid!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
    This is a mistake I see a bit. You have got to maintain a map presence or you'll be unable to cover your points and will get flanked and ambushed and generally taken apart. You have got to fight for that presence. The enemy will typically not choose to fight on your point without a numerical advantage, at which point it may well be good for them to pick the fight. Sticking too closely together on a point also leaves you vulnerable to aoe siege, especially if you are melee heavy.
    My points are just for new players to the game and/or the map.

    I end up with so many teammates that don't even understand the basics of attacking squishies first, and instead attack the tank.

    I end up with players who call bot with Batman or AWW or Aqua and then proceed to chase the bot lane carry all the way to their turret and then die there, immediately feeding the other team.

    I see players continue to trinkle in to mid one at a time to die to the entire presence of the opposing team. Or two players go mid while the other players are farming or trying to cap the opponents close points, even though we have top point and the lead. Then we end up losing.

    I'm just trying to get into games with people that know how to play this map at a basic level.

    I mean I didn't even have to do anything the other day with you guys. I herpdy derped that game because I knew we won as soon as I saw who we were facing and knowing the quality players on our team. It would be nice to get actual teammates that can play.
    Almost 12,000 Crisis Coins gone to waste...I am a sad panda.

    V3G3TA: "Im pretty confident about my member...probly why I use Ham, and focus on the W, not the kdr...big guy thrwin his meat around sayin stuff. one really understands...with hair fom the 80 s...yep.. that ham makes me feel li myself"

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •