Devs, please update default amplifiers sets

After big artifact changes, some items become much less useful for some champions (ie. Abin Sur's Lantern on Joker). However, the default sets didn't change, meaning that people who can't taylor-make their sets (because of lack of merit or whatever) are stuck with useless ones. Will this ever be fixed?

Lead Systems Designer IC_DangerDan's Avatar

Re: Devs, please update default amplifiers sets

Quote Originally Posted by NormanDuke View Post
    After big artifact changes, some items become much less useful for some champions (ie. Abin Sur's Lantern on Joker). However, the default sets didn't change, meaning that people who can't taylor-make their sets (because of lack of merit or whatever) are stuck with useless ones. Will this ever be fixed?
    Hey there,

We do go back over our Default Amplifier Sets, although sometimes this can lag behind other changes as we have an increasing number of Champions. I understand that some sets may feel less optimal now based on changes to artifacts or other balance changes and we will be updating them.

We want Default Amplifier Sets to contain great Mods and Augments which complement the recommended artifacts to represent a viable and effective way to build and play a champion.

So, I hear your concern and it is definitely on our radar to address. Thanks for bringing it up!

Quote Originally Posted by IC_DangerDan View Post
    Hey there,

We do go back over our Default Amplifier Sets, although sometimes this can lag behind other changes as we have an increasing number of Champions. I understand that some sets may feel less optimal now based on changes to artifacts or other balance changes and we will be updating them.

We want Default Amplifier Sets to contain great Mods and Augments which complement the recommended artifacts to represent a viable and effective way to build and play a champion.

So, I hear your concern and it is definitely on our radar to address. Thanks for bringing it up!
    If you actually do want that, perhaps asking the community and/or looking at builds used by high-level players would be a good idea... as most of the default modsets I've seen have been... to put it simply, terrible. Also, do you plan on, for example, making different default modsets for both GH and GD? They require very different modsets, and this leads to some strange choices sometimes (Nil Weapon with the last-hit mod on GH is the worst offender).
    Last edited by akerasi; 06-10-2014 at 01:50 PM.

I've always found it strange that the default amplifiers don't match up with the recommended items.

ie. If you are new and just buy the "recommended" stuff, you get no use from your mods, because those items often aren't even on the list.

Update with changing Shazam's Default, Amulet of isis it's not an item for him.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Quote Originally Posted by IC_DangerDan View Post
    Hey there,

That's quite nice to know. Thanks for the quick reply!