Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Release the banhammer!

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Frelorn View Post
    Players are being disciplined and have been banned for toxic behavior and for intentionally going AFK. Please keep reporting these folks when it happens, it is the best way for us to know.

Are you sure? Checks account . Hmm still not banned ...... Must be being 2 damn polite!

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Frelorn View Post
    Players are being disciplined and have been banned for toxic behavior and for intentionally going AFK. Please keep reporting these folks when it happens, it is the best way for us to know.
    Haven't seen a gascat balance spam post so far so I guess reports do work?

Quote Originally Posted by Broli View Post
    Personally the game asks for this kind of behavior because you don't have a ranked mode, I solo queue to farm merit, I get 4 people who have no idea how a moba is played they don't move as a group, or they decide to tower dive an enemy tower when they're outnumbered 2-4. How is it fun being steamrolled by 4 people coming bot on GH because my team has no concept on how to team fight to properly cap bases?

PUT RANKED IN, PUT A LADDER IN...

But this thread is pretty smart imo I think IC should ban heavily seeing as we have a player base of a few hundred lets try to get down to double digits! Pro ideas from the casual community.

Any eta on voice communication seeing as this is a moba and communication is kind of a big deal?
    “I foresaw this need
    - Yuri Prime ”

We don't need banhammer fools, we need a ranked queue , thats all. The game is still in beta, I understand it takes time until its done, but DON'T you dare attack the best players in the game, the diamond community from LoL.

IT IS UNFAIR if me, myself and I get banned because i went afk in a GH game (that I did A LOT ) when playing versus Justice League itself with 3 or 4 chipmunks in my team. I'm playing to farm merit and have fun, if I can't have fun being 1Vmany with 0/7 like teammates, I vote surrender or go afk, no point in fooling around.

IT IS UNFAIR if me, myself and I get banned because i went afk in a GH game (that I did A LOT ) when playing versus Justice League itself with 3 or 4 chipmunks in my team. I'm playing to farm merit and have fun, if I can't have fun being 1Vmany with 0/7 like teammates, I vote surrender or go afk, no point in fooling around.
    If you're playing just for fun, there's no need to go afk. Voting surrender or just leaving is an easier solution, whilst playing the game to the very end and trying to get the best score possible is the harder route, but it's the one I usually take just so my stats look better on my profile.

That style of playing. Leaving because your losing because you don't have good players or players that don't know what to do is wrong and ruins the fun for everyone including the other team because you could be the person to turn the game around.

Just this morning I got a game in before work and had some one on my team who was cclearly new. By the time or base life at 120 I knew we lost but I stayed positive and tried to help the new player. He didn't listen to my pings but he did buy equipment by end game.

But you know what. I'm sure he had a fun time because it was not a slaughter house only because I dominated bot by myself. He learned somthing new that game like artifacts.

You'll have games like this. It happens. But to go afk is a bad move. To many times on hights I seen the team I was against our on give up and have a member complain in base and not do anything for the rest of the match at 300 base life.

Now that's no fun. And if your going to sit there and complain. Might as well play. Right!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearsss View Post
    That style of playing. Leaving because your losing because you don't have good players or players that don't know what to do is wrong and ruins the fun for everyone including the other team because you could be the person to turn the game around.

Just this morning I got a game in before work and had some one on my team who was cclearly new. By the time or base life at 120 I knew we lost but I stayed positive and tried to help the new player. He didn't listen to my pings but he did buy equipment by end game.

But you know what. I'm sure he had a fun time because it was not a slaughter house only because I dominated bot by myself. He learned somthing new that game like artifacts.

You'll have games like this. It happens. But to go afk is a bad move. To many times on hights I seen the team I was against our on give up and have a member complain in base and not do anything for the rest of the match at 300 base life.

Now that's no fun. And if your going to sit there and complain. Might as well play. Right!
    I'm not going to add much to this thread as I've yet to see any developer post on any threads having to do with improving the game clearly they know best with how successful and popular ic is compared to the other mobas, honestly I posted to say Bearsss is the friendliest positive attitude person I've come across I suggest adding him if you want someone friendly to queue with.

Quote Originally Posted by Broli View Post
    I'm not going to add much to this thread as I've yet to see any developer post on any threads having to do with improving the game clearly they know best with how successful and popular ic is compared to the other mobas, honestly I posted to say Bearsss is the friendliest positive attitude person I've come across I suggest adding him if you want someone friendly to queue with.
    Anw Thanks. That means allot to me. And yes. Any one is welcome to add me and play when they are free. Even if new or not a good player. Just hit me up. Aka send me a message in chat

Quote Originally Posted by thezeal View Post
    People like you should be the 1st to receive penalty. You join a solo public match where players want to have fun trying a new hero, different builds etc or learn the game and you dont even give them the chance when you flame them for being bad while you seek a competitive game, spam surrender and then go afk. If you think you are fooling around and you are so pro then go find a team to play team matches and let us "baddies" have our fun because the game is not ready for rank yet.