Protector

Stolen powers granting stats

Why is it that PI & ArGl healing wave both grant power and attack dmg/amor,
    while Superman's super strength only grants attack dmg, NM Supes' teleport only grants power dmg and Sinestro's PA only reduces power armor ?
    Yes, those are the values that benefit the champions, that bring these powers to the game, but still, not regarding the actual usefulness of those effects, it seems odd that only certain champions can benefit from them.
    (While we are at it, one could argue having GL meteor and HQ detonate scale with AD, too)

Additionally can someone please explain why Superman's super strength bonus AD lasts for 90 secs while NM Supes' teleport bonus PD lasts only for 5 ?
    Last edited by Hord4k; 06-11-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Re: Stolen powers granting stats

That's the benefit of the unque stolen powers, they all grant different stats to the targets affected by them, if you notice they are temporal Ivy's healing with 10 PD & AD lasts 5secs, while ArGL's Healing give 8 ADarmor and PDarmor for 5secs, imo they should last a little more but, NMS Teleport, considering that the power damage is just a big stronger than AD in some cases, and Superman's SS last while it's on cooldown, you have to consider the low cooldown it has, i agree that NMS's Teleport should last more.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    That's the benefit of the unque stolen powers, they all grant different stats to the targets affected by them, if you notice they are temporal Ivy's healing with 10 PD & AD lasts 5secs, while ArGL's Healing give 8 ADarmor and PDarmor for 5secs, imo they should last a little more but, NMS Teleport, considering that the power damage is just a big stronger than AD in some cases, and Superman's SS last while it's on cooldown, you have to consider the low cooldown it has, i agree that NMS's Teleport should last more.
    I think the thing to consider is to make the champion specific powers useful but not so much so that they make the standard powers underpowered or pointless.

Protector

I think you would want to always use a hero based ability over one of the standard ones. The standards are there to allow you to have those powers if you so choose but they arnt as good as the Champ based ones.

I think NMS bonus damage should work the same as SM super strength. it should last as long as its on cool-down. Why? because you don't always want to teleport, so you might not use it every time its up.. but there is not reason not to throw and extra rock or car at someone. If not it should last at least 30seconds.
    Last edited by Mideran; 06-16-2014 at 08:05 PM.