New cursor not working right (seen last night with Green Arrow)

Not sure if this is the best forum location (move as needed mods =) but last night I noticed something awry with Green Arrow. I would place my cursor over an enemy (GasCat was the first time I noticed) and it changed to a target. I clicked the mouse and instead of attacking, I walked over to her. Since she has been walking to me, I tried again. Unfortunately, I simply walked back over to her location.....and the same thing happened a 3rd time and I died.

I noticed a few minutes later on a STATIONARY target (big tank drone) and again, the mouse turned to a target icon. I clicked to attack and GA walked over to him. Later on, attacking Batman Prime, same thing.

So, I am not sure if this is just GA (he really ONLY attacks with auto attacks) or I just noticed it more.

anyone else see this?
    Formerly xocgx.........vegemike is just easier to pronounce!
    Steam name is xocgx
    Steam Forum name is Vegan

Re: New cursor not working right (seen last night with Green Arrow)

Did you left click on GAS Cat? The cursor changing to the cross-hair just shows that your over an enemy or drone. For basic attacks, you still need to right click.
    With blood and rage of crimson red, Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, Together with our hellish hate, We'll burn you all--That is your fate!
    What's mine is mine and mine and mine, And mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!
    In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, Burn like my power*... Sinestro's might
    In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power...Green Lantern's Light!
    In fearful day, in raging night, With strong hearts full, our souls ignite, When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur. Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur, Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!
    For hearts long lost and full of fright, For those alone in blackest night, Accept our ring and join our fight, Love conquers all-- with violet light!

i have this many times not only with arrow , I think the devs should make the box bigger like if u even click on the ground but very near the champion you attack him some champions are so skinny that when you want to click on then and they just turn that you exualy click the ground. so i preffer to see an increas in the size of the box . 99/100 times when you click very near an enemy champion you want to attack him and not just walk to him.

That's basically it...the 'hit box' that the cursor can click upon seems to eb too small (but not too small to change icons).
    Steam name is xocgx

makeing it bigger would help alot , and it won't be alot of effort to do it

Hopefully we can get a dev to reply on this =)
    Steam name is xocgx