Potential release date?

On twitter, Kevin Conroy (he is the night!) said that WB announced the release date for IC. What type of event will we be getting?

https://twitter.com/RealKevinConroy/...79072806400000
    With blood and rage of crimson red, Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, Together with our hellish hate, We'll burn you all--That is your fate!
    What's mine is mine and mine and mine, And mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!
    In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, Burn like my power*... Sinestro's might
    In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power...Green Lantern's Light!
    In fearful day, in raging night, With strong hearts full, our souls ignite, When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur. Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur, Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!
    For hearts long lost and full of fright, For those alone in blackest night, Accept our ring and join our fight, Love conquers all-- with violet light!

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

Re: Potential release date?

Wait what? seriously?
    The game is no where near ready.

Wikipedia (completely legitimate source) states that the game is expected for release late 2014

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinit...s_(video_game)
    With blood and rage of crimson red, Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, Together with our hellish hate, We'll burn you all--That is your fate!
    What's mine is mine and mine and mine, And mine, and mine, and mine! Not yours!
    In blackest day, in brightest night, Beware your fears made into light. Let those who try to stop what's right, Burn like my power*... Sinestro's might
    In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power...Green Lantern's Light!
    In fearful day, in raging night, With strong hearts full, our souls ignite, When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur. Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur, Taan lek lek nok--Formorrow Sur!
    For hearts long lost and full of fright, For those alone in blackest night, Accept our ring and join our fight, Love conquers all-- with violet light!

Cardell teased the Release date too, and according to what he said.. we need like 5 or 6 champions more till release.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Lucho, what he said was we need 5 or 6 champions AND we need his fave, Jon Stewart.....so keep an eye out =)

Even then, he said figure 6 times 3 weeks which is like 4 months (though this interview was from PAX East IIRC). Assume Fall 2014.
    Formerly xocgx.........vegemike is just easier to pronounce!
    Steam name is xocgx
    Steam Forum name is Vegan

I hope we at least get some enhancements first, like a screen that explains equipment without the need of outside websites like dawnbase before this launch happens.. otherwise new players will be thrown into a moba that gives them 30 seconds to figure out a wall of equipment plus skills they've never seen, against established players who have remade low level accounts to stomp them. Something the games competition may use as a strategy against them. "Experience a MOBA that actually explains what items are!" I can see the youtube review streams already.
    If You Would Like Help With Anything
    Add me as a friend, Nenilai In game
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notable Player: Mr_Lucho (The First Advocate, he is to us as Kickass is to street heroes, friend this guy)
    Awesome Dev: IC_Celestrata (One of the coolest devs and just an inspirational person, she knows everything o_o)
    - Advocate Team -
    Here to answer questions you may have:
    BertRaccoon, BuddahMonk, Bladelordcal, Cates, Chronolinq, CH4_BrianFantana, CH4_Ron-Burgundy, C.Mystagen, Dage, F3_KTPearee, Gogollum, H2k_tSpark, Internettoughguy, Kuzon, Milutin, MrLucho, Nenilai, Nickthedevil, Paradigm, PeterPlatinum, Sacrilege, SicK.Kuma, TFX-Kirr, TgW_AgentX
    --------------------------------------------------
    Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur, Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
    Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur,Taan lek lek nok...Formorrow Sur!

I think we'll get plenty of newbie friendly features before full launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegemike View Post
    Lucho, what he said was we need 5 or 6 champions AND we need his fave, Jon Stewart.....so keep an eye out =)

Even then, he said figure 6 times 3 weeks which is like 4 months (though this interview was from PAX East IIRC). Assume Fall 2014.
    didn't he say 8? i'd have to check the video again.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

No way Nen. People will have to learn the way we all the way we all learned. That's by getting our face stomped in by a more Experinced player. LoL

Really though you make a point even business wise. Full launch is when a huge wave of people come in. I know a large percentage of them will be new. If Turbine or WB (because we all know publishing companies push for early release dates. ) are pushing for a full release then tutorial needs to be completed and continue to be informative as the first. The Artifact list should be worked into the UI. Have staff and select few in the community to be ushers for the new players in gh, cc and gd. Other words register temp account that does not lv pass 5 for those select few help new players new or not in moba's so they can feel conformable in IC. Reward those in the community that take on this job with money!!! ... ... Ok. Maybe not money. But crisis coins or merit or skins and a special icon to show what comment they put to the game for there main account.

And all this really matters. Nen got allot of players to try the game. Some still log on from time to time but most felt it was "overwhelming" "held back the team" "Had no idea what to do." Etc.

If a date matters to the publishers really bad shoe them this and have them know they will lose out on allot of money in the long run if they don't have at least these things in place. I have trust in Turbine. And WB and hope the best for this project because really I wouldn't see myself playing any other type of moba.
    Last edited by Bearsss; 06-11-2014 at 03:06 PM. Reason: spelling typos