Considering Harmony

Question regarding API's abilities

Are you able to use abilities and ranged attacks while rooted by her skill?

Is her passive shield effect considered to be too strong? i feel like it can get very big easily just by stacking armor.

When playing against her, there is no way to run away i feel, what is the opinion of the competitive people?

Thanks in advance

Re: Question regarding API's abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate26 View Post
    Are you able to use abilities and ranged attacks while rooted by her skill?

Is her passive shield effect considered to be too strong? i feel like it can get very big easily just by stacking armor.

When playing against her, there is no way to run away i feel, what is the opinion of the competitive people?

Thanks in advance
    1. As long as that ability doesn't move you or make you untargetable or have an animation... so, some abilities can still be used, some can't. You can still use ranged attacks, or even close auto-attacks to anything in range.

2. It was, then they nerfed it. It's considered to be still potent, but not too strong, by most now.

3. She is very, very hard to run from, but as a tank tends to do little damage herself. The root does have a moderately short range, so avoiding her is easy, but disengaging takes careful positioning. She is very good at ensuring ranged carries get kills, and that is a lot of what makes her so strong.

At least, that's my opinion. Others may have different ones ^^.

Re: Question regarding API's abilities

Quote Originally Posted by akerasi View Post
    1. As long as that ability doesn't move you or make you untargetable or have an animation... so, some abilities can still be used, some can't. You can still use ranged attacks, or even close auto-attacks to anything in range.

2. It was, then they nerfed it. It's considered to be still potent, but not too strong, by most now.

3. She is very, very hard to run from, but as a tank tends to do little damage herself. The root does have a moderately short range, so avoiding her is easy, but disengaging takes careful positioning. She is very good at ensuring ranged carries get kills, and that is a lot of what makes her so strong.

At least, that's my opinion. Others may have different ones ^^.
    As askerasi pointed ina well written post, easy ways to counter is by getting our of her sight, there are champions like Batman that can simply make her lose the sigth, so she can't root you or slow you where she's down know where you'd go, like in stealth pads.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn