Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DO something with this game

ADMINS are you allblind, do something with this game. Game disconnecting players and form tima to time there is problem with log in to the game. You dont care about your players or what!!!!!!

Re: DO something with this game

Quote Originally Posted by tenshin1984 View Post
    ADMINS are you allblind, do something with this game. Game disconnecting players and form tima to time there is problem with log in to the game. You dont care about your players or what!!!!!!
    Worthless post.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

Should've been in general discussion. #forumpolicing

Quote Originally Posted by JLA-Lyri View Post
    Worthless post.
    The post may be random and with no to little manners, but far from ¨Worthless¨ since lag and disc is growing and the server in itself needs some upgrades (or whatever it needs) therefore this is just a guy screaming for help, and should be listen (among many others), btw, i'm kinda tired of reading all your condescending posts Lyri

I think the condescension here is just a reaction to the unpolished complaint. It stupid that someone would call the devs blind or say they don't care about their players. It just gets annoying when people keep complaining about the same known problems.
    “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by Attraxi View Post
    I think the condescension here is just a reaction to the unpolished complaint. It stupid that someone would call the devs blind or say they don't care about their players. It just gets annoying when people keep complaining about the same known problems.
    Did you miss the part in which i said ¨The post may be random and with no to little manners¨ if not then...

- ¨It just gets annoying when people keep complaining about the same known problems.¨ THIS!

That's the problem they know about it fine, now, how about doing something ?

I know that ¨it's beta¨ and i know they are aware and prolly trying something, but IMHO that should be top priority nr.1 ! I've seen youtube videos from July 2013!! that talk about the ¨input lag¨ and it's still here, and yeah if you only play IC you can get used to it but that's not how it should be, i played Dawngate a couple weeks ago for the first time and i was like ¨WOW!! just wow..¨ the reaction was instant !! they might have 1 map and maybe less champs but they've been around as long as IC and those things work fine, now; i don't know about the balance or the ¨meta¨of the game, but lag? no, and when i click my champ moves instantly i've read also that maybe it happens only on places outside america (A Dev said this) then idk... maybe as i said before the servers need an upgrade, because it's been 1 year now.. i'm pretty sure that the larger part of the community (me included) wouldn't mind to stop the incoming champs for 1 month (hell even 2 or 3) in order for everything to get fixed ( and i'm not even talking about random bugs and balance, just the general lag/connection issues/input lag, i consider input lag and general lag 2 different things because 1 of them is always here (input lag) and the other is just random)

Quote Originally Posted by RealName View Post
    The post may be random and with no to little manners, but far from ¨Worthless¨ since lag and disc is growing and the server in itself needs some upgrades (or whatever it needs) therefore this is just a guy screaming for help, and should be listen (among many others), btw, i'm kinda tired of reading all your condescending posts Lyri
    It is pretty worthless if you ask me. Aside for the bad manners, there's a ticket system that can be used to report these kind of issues. Going ape**** on a forum isn't going to solve anything, as developers pay a lot more attention to fixing actual issues than reading forums, if they're not community managers.

That said, there are a lot of thing I don't like about this game too. But please, consider that Dota 2, with two times the people working on it, not even taking into account the financial part, still has balancing and server related issues

Quote Originally Posted by RealName View Post
    Yes, I'm sorry. I apologize.
    His post was incredibly insightful into the myriad of problems that community members are suffering across the IC player base. If it wasn't for OP's eloquent and purpose driven statement about the current negative features of the game, Turbine would be forever in the dark with how to move forward in fixing the problems of the game.

I recant my statement.

If only this unsung hero had a better outlet for his words? If only there was a support system the populous could directly get in touch with the people at Turbine!
    Alas, there is no such thing.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

Quote Originally Posted by JLA-Lyri View Post
    Yes, I'm sorry. I apologize.
    His post was incredibly insightful into the myriad of problems that community members are suffering across the IC player base. If it wasn't for OP's eloquent and purpose driven statement about the current negative features of the game, Turbine would be forever in the dark with how to move forward in fixing the problems of the game.

I recant my statement.

If only this unsung hero had a better outlet for his words? If only there was a support system the populous could directly get in touch with the people at Turbine!
    Alas, there is no such thing.
    See? you're at it again, how irksome you are, a true helpful active member of the forum community

¨¨It is pretty worthless if you ask me. Aside for the bad manners, there's a ticket system that can be used to report these kind of issues. Going ape**** on a forum isn't going to solve anything, as developers pay a lot more attention to fixing actual issues than reading forums, if they're not community managers.

That said, there are a lot of thing I don't like about this game too. But please, consider that Dota 2, with two times the people working on it, not even taking into account the financial part, still has balancing and server related issues¨¨

Well... anything that attracts human attention to a subject in any way, is far from worthless, even if me you and Lyri does not like the way he's imposing himself, the man has the right to complain, that's what happens when a problem gets too big first you have regular posts with good manners (with obviously hundreds of tickets), then not so much, and now this, i'm just hoping tomorrow's maintenance will fix this because it's as if servers were about to collapse or something since the last patch (and i repeat i'm not complaining about champions/item changes, all of that, just the basic aspect of joining into a match and be able to click or push a button and play, something that has not been fully accomplished yet, on 1 year of beta, i remember when i joined this game and up until 3 months ago i must've disconnected around 100 times from the server, ingame or not, that's gone... i'll give them that)
    Last edited by RealName; 06-12-2014 at 04:22 AM.

...well the player's name is Tension.
    Don't let common sense stop you.
    "They say I'm fearless, but actually I'm very afraid. Of getting beat. Of backing down. Of chickening out. That fear just blows all the others away."